Chapter Fiftey-One

As soon as I felt the car stop, I got excited. I could hear his door open and then close. I felt the presence of my door disappear and his hand grabbing mine. I gently and slowly got out with his help. He closed the door and we started walking to wherever it was. I took off my blind fold and seen an arena. "Colby...." I looked at him and he chuckled. "Come in." He grabbed my hand and walked inside. We were met by a few people and they brought us into the arena, a huge screen was in the middle of the field.

"Really Colby?" He smirked and walked me down to the field. There was blankets and pillows with snacks in one end of the field. "I wanted to have some alone time with you, they are locking the doors so no one can come in." I but my lip looking at him. "Let's watch this movie." He pressed something and the movie started. We laid down on the blanket cuddled together as we watched it. 50 Shades Of Grey. I bit my lip and giggled a bit.

I hid my face while they were doing things. I was on top on Colby and I felt something hard start touching my thigh. We weren't even finished with the movie. I looked up at him and he bit his lip looking at my lips and then my neck. We closed the space between us, our lips moving in sync as his hands explores my body.

His lips moved to my neck and I moaned softly as he found my sweet spot. My head leaned back as his hands tangled in to my hair. He flipped us over so he was now hovering over me. His eyes dark with lust. "Colby..." He smirked as I moaned his name. He ran his hands under my skirt, up my thigh highs, and into my panties. I gripped the blanket out of surprise as he rubbed his thumb over my clit softly.

I blushed and closed my eyes moaning. I felt his lips near my ear. "I'm gonna make you scream my name." His raspy voice entered my ears and I felt a shiver down my spine and got even more turned on. I leaned my head back and opened my eyes. He swiftly took off his shirt and did the same with mine. I bit my lip and looked down at him as he kissed down to the hem of my skirt. I blushed as he lifted up the skirt to reveal my panties.

His head lowered between my legs and I could feel his hot breath against me causing a slight squirm. I shuddered at his breath and heard his low, deep, raspy chuckle. I bit my lip and then suddenly moaned once I felt his tongue on my center. He flicked and swirled it creating pleasure. I gasped and squirmed a bit as he sucked as well, pleasure courting through my legs to my toes. The feeling was amazing.

Colby's POV

I was flicking and lapping my tongue over her sweet center as her sweet, sexy moans filled my ears. I felt her hands tangle into my hair and I groaned lightly as she pulled softly. I slipped in a fingering without a warning. Her body tended up and I smirked and I continued to pleasure her with my tongue and finger.

I flicked my tongue lightly over her and she whimpered. I smirked once again and pulled my fingers away. She looked down at me and I smirked. I unbutton my pants and slid them off along with my boxers. I flipped her onto her stomach and put a couple pillows under her hips. I lined myself up at her entrance and slowly forced myself in. She wrapped around me tightly causing me to grunt and squeeze my eyes shut in pleasure. I slowly let her adjust to my size and began to thrust my hips in and out of her.

I watched her hands grip the blanket and smirked as I started slamming into her. The sweet soft moans from earlier turned into loud pleasurable screams. Her back arched giving me better access and I held her hips in place. My thrusts being as steady as I can keep them as I slid in and out of her. "Colby!" She moaned out loud as her legs tightened and started to shake.

I smirked and slowed my pace down a bit for her, leaving her on edge. "Don't stop!" She gasped out as I lifted her hips a bit more. Her body began to tremble with pleasure as my thrusts began to get sloppier. Close to the edge, I sped up, the only sounds that could be heard was the background of the movie, our bodies colliding, and her pleasurable, sweet screams. Soon, we both hit our climaxes, we relaxed for a minute and then we got dressed. Not long after, the movie ended and we hung out. We ran around the field chasing each other and played games.

Soon, we left and it was getting pretty late. "Babe, I have one more surprise for later, for now, we are just gonna go to a hotel and relax." She nodded her head in response and I turned into a parking lot. I walked up to the counter with a duffle bag. "Hi, reservations for Mr. Brock?" She typed into her computer and nodded her head. "Alright sir, here is your key, room 617." She gave us our keys and we made our way through the lobby and to the elevator.

We stepped inside and I pressed the number six and we waited for the elevator to stop at our floor. As soon as it did, we got off and went to our room. We went inside and sat down on the bed. We watched a few movies and even went swimming. Soon, I grabbed her hand and led her to the car. "Now, lets get this started." I opened the door for her as she got in. I shut the door and ran over to my side. I got in and drove to our destination.