22. Hospital visit..

Please leave inline comments!!

Justin woke up to the sound of Jason's alarm. It was 6.30 in the morning. Justin felt pain all over his body and sweat covered him. He whimpered when tried to get up. Because his body hurt when he moved.

Jason sighed and opened his eyes slowly because he had to get ready for work. He was going to turn off the alarm when he heard a whimper. He turned to Justin fast and gasped at the sight of his husband who was covered in sweat and was as red as a beetroot. He placed a hand on Justin's forehead and felt his temperature and gasped loudly when his hand felt like it's been placed on melting iron. " Baby, you're burning up! Are you alright?" Jason rushed out of bed and ran into the bathroom, when Justin cried out in response. Jason grabbed a bucket and filled it with cold water, and grabbed a small piece of cloth and rushed back to the master bedroom. He knelt Infront of Justin's side of bed and dipped the cloth in the cold water, squeezed it so that the excess water is out of the cloth and placed it on Justin's forehead to bring down the fever. " Ja-se" Justin cried out but his voice was horse and he coughed because of the dryness of his throat.

" Sh babe. I'm calling a doctor, alright?" Jason said in his panicky voice.

" W.wanna throw up" Justin managed to let out but it was barely audible. But he gagged and Jason took the message and nodded, picking him up like a baby and taking him to the bathroom. Jason was in his boxers but Justin always slept naked because it was comfortable and it felt nice when Jason cuddled him and he loved the skin to skin contact. But he felt shy right now but he didn't know why, maybe he was going through pregnancy mood swings again. It came time to time.

Jason placed Justin gently on the floor but Justin couldn't kneel on the floor by himself and he almost fell but Jason caught him. It scared Jason that Justin couldn't even kneel by his own. Justin threw up everything that was in his stomach and started throwing up bile. He stopped throwing up when he had nothing more to throw up and Jason picked Justin up, taking him back to bed. " Jase, it hurts" Justin cried out as Jason grabbed his phone. " I know baby, try to get some sleep, alright? I'll bring a doctor"

Jason tried to call his doctor but after ringing for few times the call went to voicemail. " Damn it!" Jason cursed as he pulled at his roots. " I'm taking you to hospital Justi-" he turned and his eyes widened in horror when he saw Justin passed out on bed. He wouldn't have fallen asleep under fifteen seconds so Jason was certain that Justin wasn't asleep. Jason rushed to the closet and grabbed a random pair of shorts and a random t-shirt that belonged to Jason. He didn't waste time to find clean underwear and slipped the shorts on Justin and putted the shirt on Justin. He put some random clothes on himself. He grabbed Justin and ran out of the room.

Their maid was entering the house when Jason reached the door and she watched wide eyed as Jason ran out of the house. " Sir is he-"

" I'm taking him to the hospital. Don't open the door unless it's me or the chef, alright? " Jason said sternly. The girl nodded.

" Good girl. I'll explain everything when I get back so stay safe" Jason said before he ran to the car.

*****

15 votes and 15 comments = next chapter