Chapter 9

Sorry I haven't uploaded a lot. I have written a ton for this story.

Chapter 9

That night in Dani, Lauren, and Lisa's room

Katherine's POV

I felt terrible. Lauren just told all of my siblings and I about what happened to Emily's family. I'm so glad we are doing the AT&T campaign. Now we have some evidence that it is terrible to text and drive. I can't believe this is what Emily had to go through. All she has is her brother and us now. The girls were going in one at a time to apologize to her about how selfish we acted.

"Your turn. She's in an alright mood right now but she is really tired." Christina said. I nodded slightly to her and went to my room that I shared with Christina and Amy. There was something I needed to show her that I don't let many people see.

"Hey girl, how are you?" I asked Emily. She chuckled and said she was good but tired.

"Can I show you something I don't show many people?" I asked her. She was kind of surprised and said yes.

"Here is my poem book, this is where I write down my ideas going through my head and put them into poems. I don't know why I want to show you this but, here it is." I said. She was very surprised but took my book that I was handing to her to read some.

"You know how you get gifts and letters from fans?" she asked.

"Yes, of course haha." I replied.

"Well, I was going to give you all something but I never had any money. Now I have half of the money from my parents and now I'm living with you all. I always had ideas for everyone else's gifts but you. You know how I can't sing or dance at all?" she said.

"You are probably a great singer but it's your opinion so, yes haha." I answered back.

"Well, an obvious thing is that sports are my big thing but something people don't know about me is that I love painting and writing, particularly poetry. I was going to give you a poem I wrote. Now that I'm here, I want to show you it. Is that fine with you?" she said.

"Of course!" I said a little too excitedly. I was shocked, how is it that I knew she would like my poetry side? I didn't know we shared something in common. She doesn't seem like the poetic one.

"So, you know the song wings by cimorelli?" she asked. I laughed and said yes.

"... Well, this is a song I wrote that was inspired by your song. I don't think I'm really good at songwriting, sorry." she said as she was handing me her iPhone and found her note called, poem for Katherine cimorelli.