Chapter 21

Chapter 21

1 month later

Katherine's POV

Everyday, it gets more boring. Each morning, I get up to make everyone's breakfast and lunch. Every dinner, it gets quieter and quieter. Amy is always out, Lauren has always been quietly eating, dani sits quietly barely eating anything, Lisa and mike are too tired to talk much due to long days at work, Alex is always doing his homework, the little boys are always talking to each other, only Christina and Emily talk. Emily had to quit soccer because money is tight but she's doing basketball at school so she has to eat quickly. It seems like the only person who appreciates my cooking is Emily, she always thanks me for making wonderful food. No one wants to read my poems I write except for Emily. She said she has 45 poems that she wrote but got deleted by accident.

Christina's POV

No one is thanking me for everything I do. I have cleaned the house and done laundry everyday and no one thanks me except for Emily. It seems like the house is shrinking, no happy faces are here anymore. The little boys haven't been in their high spirits much either.

Emily's POV

"So, should we continue the band?" Christina asked in a monotone voice. All of the girls are gathered in the office, or my bedroom. We decided it was time to have a meeting.

"No, we shouldn't. Everyone has forgotten about us now I bet." Amy said. I was surprised to see everyone nodding in approval but me.

"So, that's it. Band over. Meeting over." Katherine said. I couldn't believe it, they were giving up so easily.

"Wait, what?! You guys can't just leave. I thought your band was your dream, you can't just leave your record label. You can't leave your fans. You can leave an unfinished album. Your fans would be so mad. I know you guys are having problems. Christina isn't feeling happy because she hasn't been appreciated for her hard work, Katherine isn't being thanked for her cooking and baking, Lisa isn't enjoying her job due to language barriers and boringness, Amy has been partying a lot and is drinking to get away from her family's problems, Lauren has been shaken from almost having sex and losing her first kiss to a jerk, and dani has been bullied at school due to her voice, age, height, weight, and school, you girls are trying to be great and perfect. See girls, your fans know more than you thought. You guys may think you are useless and your life would end if your parents died. Do you guys know how hard it is to know your parents won't say good morning or goodnight to you again and how hard it is to have your only family member on the other side of the country? Why can't we have a good time anymore? Everyday I'm smiling. Every night I'm crying. I'm too tired of lying. I'm too tired from too much trying. Inside I'm dying. All of your fans could tell what is wrong with you guys. The house has been quieter, you guys haven't gone on YouTube, your website, or social networks in 3 months. I keep going on those everyday and it hurts to see your fans wondering where you are. So many lives have been taken because advice from you all hasn't been available. We haven't told them about our parents yet. You guys need to do another cover. You guys said 'the time I spent with you I'll never forget... you and me is more than enough' so you guys should enjoy your time with your fans again. 'When we fly, we fly together!' you guys said you'll pick each other up, I'm sorry but I'm the only one who is picking each of you up. I won't give up on us because I pray for us all. I have found love in you guys just the way you all used to be, without you guys I wouldn't be strong. I thought you guys were stronger. Please continue the band, I miss watching you guys play around and sing amazingly. I have the perfect song for you guys to cover. Please don't quit!" I said. I was now in tears. How can they give up so easily? I ran out of the room, I couldn't bear to see their innocent faces for another second.