Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Lisa's POV

Wow, I'm so weird. I could tell Emily was kind of weirded out from her strange looks but she's been warned from my answers on formspring. Plus, her brother Dylan is quite attractive and really nice and funny.

"I think Emily is definitely in the right hands right now. I wish I was there to meet everyone!" Dylan said flashing a great big smile. Wow, he is really attractive, not in the hot way but he looks like a gentleman.

"Yes, I would love to meet you!" someone said. I noticed everyone was staring strangely at me and I noticed that those words came out of my mouth. Why did God make me so weird?

"Yes, we'd love to do a cover with you and get to know you better. Emily says you're a great older brother." Thankfully, Christina saved me from another episode of "Awkward Lisa" and I just nodded along with her. Emily was chuckling at the last comment of Christina's.

"Girls, we have to leave to go to church in 20 minutes!" mom yelled to us.

"Sorry bro but we have to go. Love you and talk to you later!" Emily said as she was ending the call.

Christina's POV

"I think someone has a little crush on Dylan!" I said aloud directing it to Lisa. Her cheeks went red and he just continued looking out of the car window. We are heading to church, I don't think I'll be looking for a guy for Lisa after church now.

At church

Emily's POV

I sat there staring at the unfamiliar church whist listening to the readings and songs and priest. I actually paid attention and didn't have my thoughts go swim in a sea of randomness. When I was bored, I always thought of cimorelli and prayed for them, I know that's weird but it helped me.