Chapter 2 of Healing Our Wounds (Sequel to Behind Closed Eyes)

This chapter has more of a cliffhanger at the end haha.

Chapter 2

A week later

Liam's POV

I sat there silently. A million thoughts were going threw my head. The boys and Alan Carr were trying their best to cheer me up. Everything is a disaster and very busy.

"So, how are your girlfriends Zayn and Louis?" Alan said to them. It felt like I was shot, it hurt so much that I have no girlfriend anymore. My head went down but I tried my best to keep it up. My eyes were set on the food, I couldn't bare to look back up to everyone's smiling faces.

After the interview

"Hey Liam, you feeling alright?" I looked up to a happy Louis speaking up to me.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said giving him the biggest smile I could. Inside, my heart was broken in pieces.

"No, you aren't. You're a terrible liar!" Zayn yelled playfully at me. I grinned and rolled my eyes at him.

"Whatever." I said and went to the car.

Back at the hotel in London

"So, can we talk?" Louis said. I was just listening to some music while on the jet to London.

"Sure."

"Have you told the press and fans about you and Danielle yet? They can tell already though." He replied.

"I was thinking about doing it at the radio interview tomorrow morning." I said. It sounded easier than it is going to be but I'll try.

"Okay, good. Anyways, do you like anyone?" Louis said with a grin. I laughed and nodded my head.

"Not really. Leona Lewis is hot though. I'm not sure actually." I said. I didn't want to tell him about the girl I saw in the airport last week. She may just be some random girl. I'll never be able to find her anyways. I noticed I was smiling when I was thinking of her, Louis noticed.

"Haha, I think someone has a crush on Leona Lewis!" He said. I just smiled and looked out the window. I didn't want him to know about the girl yet. I don't want anyone to know until I can get more information about her than what she looks like, I didn't even get to see her eyes.

"Whatever. How are you and Eleanor doing?" I asked trying to break the silence.

"Didn't you hear what I said during the interview about her?" He said with a curious look.

"Uh... No, I wasn't paying attention." I said. My cheeks went red, I was thinking about Danielle then.

"Oh, you were probably thinking about Leona then!" He said with a mischievous grin.

"Shut up." I said nodding my head with a smile on my face. I put my headphones in and turned some music on. Then I logged onto twitter.

Niall's POV

@/Niallofficiall: Here is the link to my live chat. Xx

I was sitting on a seat in my hotel room. Today was a busy day, we had a few interviews and our last rehearsal for the teen awards today. Now that I finally have some free time, I want to interact with the fans a little.

Liam's POV

I was watching some of the X factor USA. Some of the people were quite good but some were terrible. Uncle Simon is there so everything will be alright. One of the guys who auditioned touched me, his performance was great, his voice was amazing, and he was very nice. I listened to him talking about his parents having died and only having his sister. He also said something about getting big on YouTube. I immediately went to my laptop and searched dylan sings. He was great, he has a cool voice, he is a great guitar and piano player, and I even saw a video of his where he made up the background music. I don't know how I haven't herd of this guy before, he has a lot of views. To be honest, he is a handsome fellow. While I was watching his cover of 'Moments' by us, I was thinking about