Chapter 14

Chapter 14

1 week later

YouTube-TheDylanSings (made up channel)

My foster sisters and I were looking up my brother on YouTube. Dylan said he uploaded another cover, it probably has only like 5 views or something like th-

"113,159 VIEWS!!!"

I looked up from getting lost in the computer's keyboard. Wow, that's a lot of total views, I told myself before looking at the screen.

"Wow, that's only on one his videos?! I thought that was his total views!! How does he have over 100,000 views on both videos and about 97% likes?! Did you girls like manipulate the system?" I asked the girls. They all burst out laughing and said they tweeted the videos out a ton. I checked the sugar and spice video and they didn't have as many views as Dylan, I would never have thought that would happen.

"Thank you all so much, actually my brother should be thanking you all but anyways, tha-" I began before a familiar song began.

"You make me feel like a million bucks!!" my phone was ringing.

"Wow, now I see why your brother said you were such a big fan!" Lisa said laughing uncontrollably, I was about to say 'wow, now I see why you think you are so weird!' but I didn't.

"Sorry, it's just an amazing song and I have to take this because it's my brother face-timing me." I told them.

"Yes!! We should totally talk face to face to him and act weird!!" Lisa said. Hmm... Lisa is very strange, more than I thought.

"Hey Emily!" my brother said into his phone.

"Hi, you must've gotten the iPhone 5 if you are FaceTime-ing me." I replied.

"Yep, you should get one. How is it going?" he asked.

"It's great here. I think my iPhone 4s is fine at the moment. Oh yeah, I never introduced you to these girls. Girls, introduce yourself like you always do." I said.

"I'm Christina, I'm Katherine..." thy went on with their regular introduction.