Nightmares

I feel the light hit my face waking me . My eyes heavy from how tired I've been .... I haven't been sleeping well do to the nightmares .... I don't even understand them ... but their torture ... in most of them my past before the Sakami's is thrown at me in horrible ways .... I can't talk to anyone about it ... the others don't really understand me ..... I'm just a worthless mortal to them ...... after everything that's happened that's all I'll ever be ... a piece of meat to bleed dry .... and when every drop of blood is gone from my body they will dispose of me alone in the dark to rot ...... not caring .. even though after some time I've grown to care ... at least a little .... I think ....

When Cordelia possessed me .... she had full control .... until I saw Ayato wounded ... and suddenly I could take myself back .... I remember whispering his name in question and then running down the stair case .... I thought if I stabbed myself it would kill her .... and everyone would be alright ... I was wrong ..... but we won anyway .... only for more hits to come ....

My body possessed the heart of their dead mother .... first my father brings me here .... I'm forced to leave my best friend ..... only to become prey to vampires .... but I suppose the only reason I belonged where I was was because of the church ... that was it .... that's all I really had ...... and then I came here ....

A new excitement every day and tables turning everywhere making me fall as every unexpected thing seems to take place ...... this family is much different compared to the one I left behind when I left the church ..... looking back at the first time I came here , I really do feel foolish ..... some of the things I believed when I first found out what they are.....

"Hey, little bitch." Laito appears laying on his side in front of me on my bed .. a smirk on his face ... he's already dressed ..
"Laito . What are you doing in here ." He chuckles at the sight of my lazy eyes and morning hair ...
"Your adorable ." He holds a strand of my hair in his hand and then immediately leans in to bite down on me without warning . I find no pleasure when Laito bites me .... even if I feel a spark of it .... I keep it contained and locked away so that I can pretend it's not there and that all I feel is pain ..... but not really fear .... like before ..

"Your such a slut."
"Huh?" I ask softly ..
"I can feel ur excitement in ur blood . When it speaks to me it tells me the truth you never want to admit ... when I sink my fangs into you ... you get excited .... the girl you lock inside you tries her best to claw her way out to me . But you won't let her .. cause your afraid of the consequences .... but I assure you .. there's no need to worry .. give in to me ."
He says this as he keeps his hands on my waist and keeps biting ... I don't respond ... I'm strong enough to not give in ... I won't give in ... I won't ....

"Laito ." An annoyed voice comes from the end of the room .. it's Ayato ..
"Damn. We were just getting to the good part ." I shiver at his touch ..
"Leave , Laito." Ayato snaps . Laito doesn't argue .. he just leans over to whisper in my ear ...

"To be continued .. little bitch ."He exists the room making it only me and Ayato .. he too notices my bed head .. he smiles peeking up his face .. I can't help but smile too ... he looks so pleasant like that ... so happy ... different ....

"What did he say to you?" Ayato asked , that moment of a pure smile had gone , but he wasn't upset or anything ...
"He just wanted blood..." I say quietly ..
"He said to just give in to him ... to stop fighting ...."
"Are you still fighting us ?" Ayato asks as he sits on the end of my bed against my feet which are still under the covers ..

"He didn't mean stop fighting him ... He meant the real me that's trying to escape the cage in which I've imprisoned her ...."
"He's trying to stake claim . Make you his.. but your mine pancake ." Ayato says , the look in his eyes changing ... he really is the most possessive ...