Chapter~4

"Er do you mind me asking. What school did you come from?" y/n looked away "a-albajohsai high school" I felt my jaw drop.

~~ You're POV ~~

Suga's face went pale "th-then why did you come here?" His eyes was full of fear and questions "well my father has to move for work and yeah" I looked away from him so I wouldn't say to much.

"Oh..." Suga started to fidget this is really awkward think y/n thing try change the subject "so...how's volleyball?" I looked away "oh yeah it's going grate!" He said in a cheerful tone.

"We're look for a new manager" my head snapped up Suga jumped a little.

"W-what?" "Can I be a manager!" I smiled sweetly at him. Suga's face went red "I'll have to ask Daichi if you want to be a manager of the team that bad" Suga smiled at me "okay! I'm gonna ask him when I see him in class!" "It sounds like you're gonna confess to him" I look at Suga his eyes showed pain in them.

"Umm nope I'm fine thanks!" I laughed a little "I don't like him. Plus this is my first day here sooooo yeah" Sugawara's expression softened.

The bell went off "well let's get to class" Suga smiled and started to walk "wait up Suga!" I run up to him and intertwine my arm with his. Suga's cheeks went pink he looked down at me and showed his cute smile and laughed adorably.

My heart skipped a beat I think I'm falling for you.

_______________________________

Hay guys it's ya girl Pixie. Sorry if this chapter was short I was running out of ideas for this chapter oh and that reminds me of you have any suggestions for the next chapter you and email me at grace.leah.parkes@gmail.com or you can comment it if you want. Anyway that's all from me

Pixie Out ( ^_^ )/