Chapter~ 17

~~Your POV~~

We made our way to Suga's house. Suga was holding three bags one full of cat treats and food the other full of cat toys and the third one was food for us I hold onto the small kitten petting it's head soft prrs could be heard as the kitten pushed its head into my hand. "It's a cute isn't it?" Suga said as he kept looking ahead I hum in response "it is?" I look over and smile at him a sweet but small smile gently spread across his face.

After 15 minuets of walking we arrived at Suga's house he struggled to put the keys into the door I Giggle at how cute he looked his brows were slightly furrowed and his nose was scrunched up as his tongue was sticking out. Suga opened the door and took his shoes off then grabbed the bags again and took them into the kitchen I close the door and put the kitten on the floor and took my shoes off.

I followed the kitten into the kitchen Suga was unpacking the bags "do you need help?" "Nah I've got this" he shot a wink at me I felt my face go hot. I slowly make my way to the sofa and sat down the kitten runs over with a ball of yarn in its mouth. The small kitten dropped it and started to hit it "We should really think of a name for her" I grabbed the ball of yarn and threw it. The Kitten ran after it. Suga walked in the two cups of water he passed one to me and sat next to me "Yeah we should" He looks at the kitten as he sips his water "Patch? smudge?" Suga sat back into the sofa I hummed for a bit until a name came to me "A/n!" (Animals name) The kittens head snaps up and ran over and started to fun it's body on my leg Suga laughed "I think she likes the name" he shows a toothy grin.

My heart was pounding I felt myself moving closer to him I closed my eyes as our lips gently pressed Suga's cold hand when up my shirt I shivered at the touch as his hand hovered over the clip on my bra. Suga pushes my into the sofa he was now on top of me kissing my neck I moan into my hand he stops and lifts his and up to mine "don't cover your mouth. Let those moans out" he leans and whispers into my ear "be a good girl for daddy".

_______________________________

Hay guys it's ay girl Pixie. Sorry about not uploading online classes have been kicking my ass XD and I've been play to much animal crossing as well as trying to come up with something for this chapter. Thanks to @esmehtmv for the suggestion. Anyway that's all from me

Pixie Out ( ^_^ )/

P.s there might be some smut in the next chapter Idk ;)