Chapter~ 14

It was awkward to be sitting next to Suga his eyes was locked onto mine and the tension was unbearable "so...um" I tried to start a conversation but he cut in "you have a soulmate and you like me?" I slowly nod my head he sighs "to be honest I kinda wished that you didn't have a soulmate because.." he taps me on the shoulder and puts his hand next to his face "I'm back to being the only person in that school that doesn't have a soulmate" the room fell silent.

Guilt and sorrow fills my whole body "I think you should go" I didn't want him to be here "yeah I should be getting home now" he stands up and tucks the chair in. Every sound of his shoes hitting the floor make my heart ache I don't know why "it was nice talking to you Y/n mom" the door squeaks open then slams I felt like crying.

My mother walks back into the room she takes me into her arms and kisses my head "I know how it feels sweetie" she gently strokes my head I let all my tears out.

~~Next day (after school)~~

I walk out of class and make my way to the gym for practice. There was three boys standing in my way "oh look who it is" boy one said "the soulmateless girl" boy three grabbed my arm "wait look" boy two screeched "oh hohoh" boy one pushed me into a wall and starts to touch my body I stud there not knowing what to do I closed my eyes wishing someone to come and save me "aww she's scared" boy two laughs and starts to unbuckle his belt "she looks cute when she's scared" boy three starts to kiss my neck.

I try and push him away but he grabs my hands and pins them above my head someone save me please! Boy one unbuttons my shirt and gropes my breast Suga save me please... I don't want this boy two's hand starts to ghost around my womanhood "are you wet for daddy?" He whispers into my ear i shake my head and yelled out "SUGA HELP ME PLEASE!" And like that it was like god was listening to me.

Suga's voice came around the corner "what the hell are you doing to her?" The boys turn around "what do you think?" Boy one sarcastically reply's Suga laughs "I don't think you should be doing that to my girl" His voice was dark and scary the boys looked shocked "You're girl?" "Mhm" Suga steps closer to them Boy three lets go of my hands and runs at Suga.

Out of nowhere Kageyama and Hinata ran at him. Kageyama started punching him and Hinata was punching boy two Suga and boy one was glaring at each other I could almost see sparks "Come at me!" The boy yells Suga lunged at him Suga punches him making him stumble back he laughs and punches Suga back.

Blood was running out of his nose Suga wipes it away and looks at the back of his hand "you made my nose bleed you motherfucker" the next thing scared me Suga drops down to the floor while kicking out his leg he spun on the on other making the Boy fall onto the floor.

Suga got on top of him and started to beat the shit out of him while screaming "this is what to get when you touch my girl!" Kageyama and Hinata pulls him off of him my legs felt weak when I looked at the boys massed up face "what just happened?" Suga asked his voice cracked "what did I do to him?" He slides away from him tears in his eyes we look at him "come on" Kageyama picks him up and gestures for us to go.

~~Outside~~

Me and Suga sat on a wall Kageyama and Hinata had to go and tell a teacher what happened. Suga sat there starring at a tree "you've been starring at that tree for three minutes straight" he snaps out of it. "Ah sorry Y/n" he smiled there was an emotion that I saw but couldn't put my finger on it Suga looks over at me "did they hurt you?" I shook my head "they only touched me" I laugh Suga seemed annoyed by this his eyes looked like they have a flame in them full of anger "they touched you why are you laughing at it!?" I was taken aback "they put their hands all over your body!" He fell quiet then spoke up again "sorry for raising my voice it's just..I'm gonna be honest with you right now so you better listen" he sighed gently as he runs his fingers through his silver hair.

He sits up straight "I've been having dreams about you..and I always think that I should keep it to myself but I guess it didn't work" his head was now looks down "w-when did the dreams start to happen?" I nervously move closer to him "they started happening the day we first met but I brushed it off and I try and cover it up by using other girls names" he looks up at me tears in his eyes "but when I saw Oikawa leave the room you was in I felt anger and jealousy I wanted to know why he was there with you" his voice broke as he started to cry "Y/n...I think I'm in love with you" his teary face from that night was burnt into my memory I can never forget this moment.

_______________________________
Hay guys it's ya girl Pixie. I hope you enjoyed the chapter I will be posting another one probably on Saturday or Monday idk. Anyway that's all from me

Pixie Out ( ^_^ )/

Oh and thanks to the people who joined the server I really appreciate it :)