Chapter~ 5

Hay guys it's ya girl Pixie. Sorry for the wait school had been stressful but hay it's life.

_____________________________

~~ Sugawara's POV ~~

We walked to class in a comfortable silence. As we entered the classroom we saw Daichi sitting at his desk. It looked like he had flames around him "Umm is Daichi okay?" Y/n walked up to him. I slowly walked up to him "you okay Daichi?" Y/n put a hand on his shoulder. He looked up and he seamed pissed. "Er Y-Y/n I think you should sit down. I'll see what's up with him."

She nodded her head and walked off. Daichi sighed "Nishinoya walked in when we was practicing" I gasped a little "really?!" The corners of my lips twitch into a smile.

He nodded his head "is he back on the team?" Daichi stayed quiet. My smile faded "oh..." Daichi's mouth opened "he said he will only join the team if Azumane is with us" we both sighed in frustration. The door to the classroom open and stepped in was the teacher "take you're Seats."

~~ After school ~~

Me and Daichi walked to the gym. As we was about to open the door we heard someone running up to us "Suga! Daichi!" We turned around to see Y/n running to us. My heart skipped a beat. The sun hit her h/c hair the way her e/c eyes sparkled made my heart beat fast and her smile. Oh how much I love her smile.

Daichi waved at her "hay" "hay Daichi. You okay now?" Y/n walked up to us. He nodded his head gently "that's good" Y/n looked at me "Are you okay Suga? You're face is red. Do you have a fever?!" I started to chuckle "I'm fine" she put her hand up to her heart and sighed "that's good."

Daichi cleared his throat "oh sorry" I put my hand on my neck and walked into the gym. Y/n was talking to Daichi.

~~ You're POV ~~

Suga walked away from us "Hay Daichi?" He turned around "yeah?" "Suga told me that you guys need a manager sooo um" before I can ask Daichi said "of course you can!" I looked at him in confusion "what?" He laughed "yes you can be our manager" my lips spread into a smile "really! Thanks you!" I ran up to him and hugged him.

Daichi hugged back as he patted my back. "Alright now lets get this practice all over and done with. Guys!" He yells everyone turned around and ran to him.

~~ After practice ~~

As everyone cleaned up I waited out side for Hinata and Kageyama. I stud there looking up at the sky until I see someone walk passed me and into the gym.

I popped my head around the door and saw a small boy. He's smaller the Hinata. He had a weird blonde streak in his hair "Nishinoya!" I heard Suga shout he runs up to him with a big goofy smile on his face.

Daichi and the others ran over. Tanka and Daichi was shocked. Me, Kageyama and Hinata stud there with a confused face. The others (suga, Daichi and Nishinoya) was talking to each other. They looked like they was having a deep conversation. But soon the smiles faded. Then the boy with a blonde streak left the gym without saying goodbye. The three boys turned around. They had a painful look on their face. But suga.

He looked like his heart has been ripped out and stomped on. My heart sunk. The three boys smiled weakly at us "we're fine you guys" Daichi inhales "now let's pack up!" We did as we was told.

~~ Kageyama's POV ~~

We finished packing up. Y/n and I was waiting outside for Hinata. "So have you had any more dreams about your soulmate?" I freeze and nod slowly. "Yeah but I think I know who they are" Y/n's face lit up "do you!?" My face felt like it would melt from how much I was blushing. "Tell me tell me" she jumps up and down I inhaled "it's Hin-" I saw an orange ball of hair run towards us. "Kageyama! Y/n!" Hinata smiled sweetly at us.

~~ You're POV ~~

I look over at Kageyama to see him blushing like mad. "Oooooh heheh" Hinata and Kageyama looked at me with a confused yet scared face. "Well I'm gonna leave you too be" I wink at Kageyama "but you're meant to be walking home with me" Hinata pouted. Just in time I see Sugawara walking out of the boys changing room putting his scarf on. I run up to him and grab him by the arm "well today I'm going out with Suga somewhere." Suga looked at me confusion written all over his face "are we?" "Yes we are. Do you not remember?" As I said this I pinched Suga's arm.

He squinted "Ouch y-yeah!" Hinata smiles at Kageyama "that's fine you too have fun" Hinata grabs Kageyama by the arm and drags him away.

I sighed gently Suga hummed "what are you doing Y/n?" "We need to get Kageyama and Hinata together! Call this operation KageHina!" Suga was confused "but don't they have soulmates?" I sighed "Suga honey. We're getting them together because they are soulmates" Suga giggles "lets do this!!" Suga grabs my hand and runs off his scarf blowing in the wind.

"Sugawara!" I shout as we run off into the library. No one seams to use it so in other words it was only me and Suga in here. Alone. He closes the door and dragged me to a table and chairs. Suga puts his light blue scarf on his chair. He sat me down and sat himself down next to me. Then pulled a peace of paper and a pen out onto the table.

He looked up to me and sone a bright smile at me. As he did that my pinkie started to hurt. "Ouch" I held onto my pinkie Suga gently holds it. He looked shocked. I looked down to see there was a neatly tied light blue string on my pinkie.

"You..have..a..." he seamed upset. Suga let go of my hand and put his things in his bag. His silver hair covered his eyes as he stud up. I grab his hand and turn him around.

His eyes were lifeless no joy in them like before. My heart sank into my belly a lump formed in my throat. Tears settled on my water line of my eyes. Suga snatches his hand away from me and walks off. The tears started to fall like a river. I look down and see Suga left his scarf on the chair he sat on. I scup it up in my arms and cry into it the sent of him makes me cry even more.

I left the school late that night. As I walk up my street I see Hinata and Kageyama I hind behind a tree and spy on them. Hinata lifted his hand up and held Kageyama's hand he smiled sweetly at him blushing lightly. Kageyama bent down and...

_______________________________

To be continued...

Hay guys it's ya girl Pixie. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. If you did please give this a vote and a comment on what to do next chapter it would really help. Any way that's all from me

Pixie Out ( ^_^ )/