Chapter~ 16

My mind was full of Y/n I wanted to be next to her to feel her body underneath mine wait what am I thinking!.

I stud there in shock "Suga!" I look over to see Y/n running over to me I wanted to run but my legs wouldn't move "no not now" I whispered to myself. My heartbeat got quicker every step she took. She is now in front of me her hands in her knees as she softly pants "w-why are you here?" She didn't answer "yo-you should go back to the others" she stud up and slowly walks towards me "Y/n.." her hand was in my chest her eyes showed something that I couldn't put my finger on.

She was now on her tip toes her lips ghosted mine "..Suga" she whispers and closes the gap between us. I didn't want to stop god the way her lips taste she was so sweet. Y/n pulls away as she did my pinkie started to sting I lift up my left hand and saw a F/c string I look over at Y/n she looked shocked "so you are my soulmate after all" Tears roll down her face as she smiles sweetly I pulled into a hug.

I kiss the top of her head "how are you my soulmate?" She giggles "I'm okay soulmate" "do you want to get some food?" I felt her nod her head against my chest "I know a great place that we can go to!" I grab her hand.

We arrived in front of the shop I told Y/n to wait outside as I get some meat buns. I bought two and thanked the baker as I left the shop Y/n was in front of the shop petting a stray cat it was an all black cat but it had a white patch on its chest as Y/n petted it I noticed she had a big smile on her face which made my heart sing with happiness "oh Suga look at this cute cat!" She picked it up and walked over to me "isn't it cute! It's a shame that I can't keep it" "why can't you keep it?" She pets the cats head "because my mom is allergic to cats" she put the cat down and patted its head one more time an idea popes into my head "how about I look after it and you can come around to my house to play with them" her head snaps up "That's a great idea!" I chuckle at the expression that was on her face it reminded me of a child that finally got the toy they was asking for.

Y/n picks up the cat one more time "you are coming with us" the cat meows happily "I guess you're gonna have to eat this when we get to mine" I hold up the bag that had the meat buns in the small cat sniffed it and started to lick it's lips "and I'm going to have to get some cat food as well" I sighed and scratched the back of my neck Y/n laughed.

_______________________________

Hay guys it's ya girl Pixie. Sorry for the long wait I had some things to sort out but I hope you enjoyed the chapter if you have any suggestions then tell me it would really help me out. Anyway that's all from me

Pixie Out ( ^_^ )/