Chapter~ 9

Everyone went quiet until Tsukishima started to laugh and so did everyone else "funny joke Suga" Tanaka pats him on the back he seemed to be in a deep thorough "Yeah..funny" he said in a monotone voice he looks down to the floor and stares at it as if there was a spot of dirt that couldn't be removed.

I walk up to him and placed a hand on his shoulder "you okay?" This snaps Suga out of his trance "um err y-yeah I'm fine" a weak smile was spread across his face he then walks away from me as if nothing had happen.

The rest of the day was just like usual except practice for some reason Suga kept missing the ball Daichi made him sit out just in case if he wasn't feeling well. He was sitting next to me water bottle in hand I decided to start a conversation with him "are you okay Suga?" He nodded his head "..Okay.. But you can talk to me if anything is bothering you" Suga sighed and opened his mouth "I had a dream and I... I don't know what to do. The thing is it's not like any other dream it was different and I really don't want to fuck things up if it's that kind of dream" I look at him "what kind of dream was it?" Suga looks at me his beautiful brown eyes shone "I can't tell you" Daichi called out that practice was done for the day.

As usual a stand outside of the gym waiting for Hinata. As I sat in front of the doors to the gym I heard people talking "I need help Daichi" wait that sounds like Suga "what is it?" I opened the door ever so slightly "I..."
____________________________
Hay guys it's ya girl Pixie. Hahah another cliffhanger XD sorry that it was short I will try and make the next one a little longer then this one. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Anyway that's all from me

Pixie Out ( ^_^ )/