Chapter~ 15

"Y/n... I think I'm in love with you" his eyes was full of tears and fear "I-I don't know what to do with these feelings" I wrap my arms around his waist and started to stroke his back. His sobs echoed in my ears I felt his body shake as his sobs become more violent "Help me" the next thing I did shocked him.

I gently kiss him on the cheek Suga's cheeks turned red he looks away "is that the best you can do?" his voice was silky. He looks at me his eyes was dark as he lets his hand touch my cheek he brings his head closer to my lips my heart was pounding the gap between us was now closed. The taste of his lips was sweet but it had a bitter after taste I felt myself lean into the kiss to make it deeper. He slowly pulls away.

~~No One's POV~~

Suga's eyelids flutter open he stares at Y/n in awe he gently strokes her cheek as she opens her eyes "Suga.." as they look into each others eyes Kageyama and Hinata walks around the corner making the other two jump. Y/n moves away from Suga as they approach. Suga looks at her "I need to go" he got up and walks past the boys they turn around Hinata opens his mouth "did something happen?" Y/n was silent as she slowly brings a hand to her lips. She couldn't stop thinking about kissing him "he is my soulmate" she whispers under her breath.

~~Suga's POV~~
I ran out of the school my heart racing "what do I do?!" I shouted at myself my hands in my hair "shit" I sigh "Sh-She..No she can't be but" I stud there speechless my mind was like there was three trains on three tracks narrowly missing each other.

My mind was full of Y/n I wanted to be next to her to feel her body underneath mine wait what am I thinking!.
_______________________________
Hay guys it's ya Pixie. I hope you enjoyed the chapter Anyway that's all from me

Pixie Out ( ^_^ )/

Oh and Stay Inside.