Chapter~ 18

"Be a good girl for daddy" his voice became deep and raspy his eyes darkened. Suga began to attack my neck giving me hikes then licking them he pulled me on top of him. I was now sitting in his lap as he undid my bra. Suga started to play with my boobs I let out a wimpier he's lips curved into a smirk. He let go of them and took my shirt off leaving me blush in front of him "Ah~ god you look so good" Suga started to fidget he looks down "fuck you've made me hard~".  He looks back up his eyes show lust and the desire to be in me.

His hand was on my thigh he started to draw circles as he spoke "Fuck I wonder how tight you are. How you will say my name as you cum all over me" I felt myself grinding against Suga. He moaned as he felt me move "god~ I want to be in you so bad~" he's head flopped onto my chest he sighed gently. I felt his hot breath on my chest it sent shivers down my spine "Suga~" I cover my mouth with my hand as his tongue gently licked my breast.

He chuckled as I grab his head pushing him into them. He nips at one making me flinch. I breathe out "fuck it" I got off of Suga then made my way down to his bulge. I stared to tease him small whimpers could be heard "Y/n~" Suga looked at me and gave me pleading eyes I smile smugly "Oh~ Does my daddy want me?" (Oh god I hate that so much XD lol) He nodded as I slowly took his jeans off.

I started to tease him through his boxers I look up at him. He was looking down at me with his hand next to him mouth. I bring my finger to the brim of his boxers and slowly put them down to reveal his member. I wrap my hand around it and slowly started to move up and down. "Ah fuck~" When he moaned I moved faster "Y/n~" I look up at him "yes daddy?" He had an innocent look to him but I could tell he couldn't take it any longer. I stud up and took the rest of my clothes off Suga Blushes.

He stares at me with lust clouding his beautiful brown eyes he stud up and picked me up "Suga?" He didn't say a thing. The next thing I knew was that I was now on his bed as his tongue explores my mouth. My hand travels down to the hem of his shirt I grab it and pull it over his head. I looked at him awe Suga chuckled he's chest was ripped and damn did it make me want him more. My finger traces the out line of his six pack I couldn't take it much longer. My lips smashed against his as his fingers gently rubs my clit I moan into the kiss Suga pulls away "I can't take it" as he say that he thrusts into me not giving me time to get used.

"Fuck Suga~" I grabs the bed sheets as he thrusts got harder "god you're so tight~" he moans he pulls out "ride me" his voice was demanding and yet really sexy. Suga goes onto his back and I positioned myself. I gently go down "Ah~" I look at Suga "you can move".

~~No ones POV~~

The sound of skin slapping echoed through out the room followed by moans of pleasure. Y/n bounced on Suga as he bucked his hips up. They both moan loudly into each other's ear "Fuck Suga~" "is my baby close?~" his voice prrs. She nodded her head as she began to ride him faster to climax soon after Suga pulled out and came all over her.

Y/n flopped next to Suga panting "was that good?" Suga asked innocently "good?! That was like I was in heaven!" Y/n yelled. He looked taken aback but his lips faded into a grin "that's great" he pulled her close as their eyelids fell.

_______________________________

Hay guys it's ya girl Pixie. Sorry for the long wait 😓 I hope this won't happen again. But hey if you liked the chapter give it a vote and a comment. Anyway that's all from me

Pixie Out ( ^_^ )/