Chapter~ 7

Hay guys it's ya Pixie. First off thank you for 1k readers on this book at first I thought this one was gonna flop but I guess not and sorry for not updating.
____________________________

I look up a Suga "Umm well... We need to get Hinata and Kageyama together!" Suga blinks "what?" "We need to get Hinata and Kage-" Suga puts his hand in front of my mouth "I know what you said but... Don't they have soulmates?" I sigh "they are each other's soulmates!" Suga's face lit up "I didn't know them to would be soulmates. I'm up for it!" "Grate" that week we planned how to get those together.

My and Suga sat at a bench thinking of what to do "I have nothing. Can you think of anything Suga?" I look over to him. The wind blows and his silver hair flows gently as the sun shines onto him making him look like an angel. His beautiful brown eyes stared off into the distance. There was a flash of light go off in his eyes "We could say we are studying together on Saturday and we can pretend that we couldn't come then we can spy on them" He smiled My heart skipped a beat.

I nodded gently "I like that idea" "grate! Um I need your number to tell you what's gonna happen" he looks away the tips of his ear red "o-oh yeah.. good idea.. again" we give each other our number and happily waved goodbye.

As I was walking home my pinkie was hurting like I broke it but I tried to shrug it off. I got home that night feeling really tired my family isn't home yet so I decided to have a nap.

_______________________________
Hay guys it's ya girl Pixie. Sorry for the long ass wait and sorry for the chapter being so short. I hope you enjoyed it though. I will try to update soon.