Chaper~12

The door opens to her room and the one and only Oikawa steps out of her room. My jaw dropped "Oi-Oikawa?!" He looks away from Y/n "oh hello" he smiles "what are you doing here?!" "I came to say hello to Y/n and see if she was okay." I felt anger taking over me until Y/n calls from inside "who is it Oikawa?" His eye contact didn't leave from me "it's one of your friends" he said in a cold tone "oh let them in" she sounds annoyed.

Oikawa steps away from the door I started to walk over to the entrance until he grabbed my arm and whispered into my ear "I swear if you lay a finger on her you will be killed" he pushes my arm making me trip "see you later Y/n" he walks away.

Y/n was next to the entrance "you okay Suga?" I look back at her "why was he here?" She gave me a look "why do you care?" I stayed silent I felt her eyes burning wholes into my head "um.. you seem like you're okay" "surprisingly I'm still alive" she runs a hand down her arms and body my eyes wonder around her body.

I spot a scar on her collarbone I bring my hand up and gently touches it "U-um Suga" I look up to see Y/n's face was all red I realised what I did and snatch my hand back "I'm so sorry" I said as fast as I could she started to laugh.

My heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest when I heard her laugh "I've missed your laugh" I cover my mouth with surprise "I-I didn't mean to say that I'm sorry" she stops laughing "you really need to stop saying sorry" she wipes a tear away as she sighs.

"Do you want to come in?" She steps away from the door and let's me in "thanks" I take off my scarf and jacket then I put it on the chair near the bed. Y/n climbs back into bed "so how have the others been?" I sit next to the bed "they have been very quiet whenever you step into the gym you get this atmosphere like a presser in your chest and a lump in your throat" I sit back into the chair and try and describe it Y/n sat there listening to every word I said.

The rest of the night was good we joked around and shared some stories about each other. I got to know a lot about her and what makes her laugh. My pinkie started to hurt I look at it and bend it "you okay Suga?" I nodded my head I didn't want to tell her and make her worry she's been through a lot these past few weeks "yeah I'm fine" I see in the corner of my eye that Y/n was shivering "are you cold?" "Yeah a little bit I can deal with it" I grabbed my scarf and wrapped it around her neck "this should keep you warm" her face went a bright red.

I had this urge to kiss her but my phone started to ring I move away from her and pick up my phone "Koshi Sugawara get your ass back home it's 12 at night!" My mothers voice blasted out of my phone "er I'm on my way now" I quickly ended the call I sighed and dropped my head Y/n Giggles "yeah Koshi get your ass back home" my heart skipped a beat when she said my name I felt the blood rush to my face. I got up off of the chair and put my jacket on I walk up to the door until "you forgot this" Y/n point to the scarf around her neck I smile at her and said "keep it" and lest the room with out another word.

_______________________________
Hay guys it's ya girl Pixie. I hope you enjoyed this chapter the next one with practice be out next Monday or Friday depends on when it's finished. Anyway that's all from me

Pixie Out ( ^_^ )/