Chapter 5: girl meets double date ( conculsion)

(After school)

Maya's pov

I am over at Riley's. We are helping each other get ready for the double date. I am wearing my normal clothing same with riles. " we look good" I say "oh yeah" Riley says. We fixed our hair and then we left.

Farkles pov

I am at Lucas's house getting ready with him. I am wearing a button up colourful top with jeans and bright yellow shoes.

Lucas is wearing button up red and black short sleeve top with black jeans red high tops and a black beanie. We look at ourself in the mirror and go.

Riley's pov

Me and maya are at the table waiting for the boys. We are talking about music and stuff.

Lucas's pov

Me and farkle walk up to the table I sit across from maya. We had a great time talking and goofing off. Best first date ever. Farkle and Riley leave to go see and movie. Me and maya are walking back to my house to watch another movie.

Maya's pov

At Lucas's house we go up to his bedroom and cuddle on the bed and watch a movie. When the movie is over. "Wanna spend the night" he asked "ok" I answer. We spend the rest of the night talking kissing and sleeping.

Riley's pov

The movie is over. I don't even know the title of the movie because all we did was make out. We pull apart and we leave the movies holding hands. "Bye I had a great time" I said as I gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Bye riles" he said giving me a kiss on the lips. I walk up to my bedroom and lie down. BEST.NIGHT.EVER. I thought.