Chapter 23: girl meets birthday

( the next day )

Maya's pov

I wake up and look around and see a poster that says happy birthday maya in bubble letters. I see that Lucas is awake and smiling at me. " thank you" I said. " your welcome. How does it feel to be 16" Lucas asked. " great" I replied. " you look even more beautiful a year older" he said smiling. We started to make out. He rolled over so he was on top of me. He went a little deeper. Until farkle and Riley came in. " HAPPY BIR- ewww" farkle and Riley said watching us make out. Me and Lucas pulled apart. " happy birthday, maya" farkle and Riley said. " thanks " I said. " hey, Lucas I am going to go skateboard for a bit. Wanna come" farkle said " sure be there in a couple minutes I gotta get dressed" Lucas said " ok see ya" farkle said as him and Riley left our room.

Lucas pov

I give maya a quick kiss and get changed in the bathroom. I put on some black and red swim shorts (In case we go swimming later. ) and a Miami heat flat cap on backwards I also have a black tank top in my hand. I walk out of the bathroom. " wow! You must work out a lot" maya said looking at my abs. " sometimes" I say. " hey, I have a surprise for you" I said pulling out a necklace. The necklace was in the shape of a heart and said L+M forever on it. " oh Lucas it's beautiful" she says " just like you" he said I give her a kiss and a hug. I put on my tank top. And we walk out to go skateboard.

Maya's pov

I sit down on the bench beside Riley. " look at the necklace Lucas gave me" I said showing her it. "O my gosh. It is so cute" she said " I know right. " I said. " here, I got you a gift too" Riley said. Handing me a box. I open the box and there is a BFF bracelet. " thanks riles, I love it." I said putting it on. " farkle also helped pick it out. I have the other have" she said. We started talking and stuff.

Farkles pov

Me and Lucas walk over to Maya and Riley. " hey do you guys wanna go swimming?" I ask " sure" they say. The girls get in. I do a front flip in the water. " i can beet that" Lucas stated " In your dreams" I said. Lucas jumps in the water and does a backflip and a dive. " yep, you topped it" I said " yes I did" Lucas said.

Maya's pov

We got out of the pool and got changed. I walk down stairs and I see Lucas, Riley and farkle holding a cake and singing happy birthday. " make a wish" Lucas said " I don't need to, I have everything I need here" I said " owwww" Lucas Riley and farkle said. I blow out the candles. And we talk for a bit. Then Riley and farkle go to bed and me and Lucas go in our room. We cuddle on the bed. "Happy birthday" he says " thanks" I replied. We make out and go to bed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note:

I hope you like the chapter!

Remember to vote before October 4th if you want missy and Smakle back.

Bye😜😃👋