Chapter 57: girl meets pregnant

Maya's pov
As the day goes on I start to feel nauseous. I get up from the bed and go throw up in the bathroom. After I go back and sit with Lucas.
"What's wrong?" He asked concerned
"I feel nauseous" I said
"That's not good" he said. I agreed. I lied my head on his chest and he rubbed my back. I suddenly felt very tired. I feel asleep.

Lucas's pov
I see that maya fell asleep. She said she felt nauseous and I'm pretty sure that's a pregnancy symptom. I get my phone out and google it. It is a pregnancy symptom and so is being tired. 'What if I got her pregnant' I think. She wakes up and goes to throw up.
"Babe, can you take a pregnancy test there in the bottom shelf, I just wanna make sure" I say
"Um Ok" she agreed. She sounded worried. She walked in the bathroom and took it. Then she called me in as we waited for the results. About five minutes later the results pop up. It said she was pregnant. She started to cry in my chest. I warped my arms around her.
"Lucas, were to young. I'm not ready" she said crying
"Maya, I'm here for you every step of the way" I said. I kissed her forehead.
"I'm nervous"she said looking up at me
"I know. it's gonna be ok"I said. I wiped away her tears with my thumb. I cupped her face in my hands.
"What if I'm a terrible mother" she said starting to cry again
"Maya, you will be an awesome mother" I said
"We're only 17. I'm just so worried" she said
"Maya, it's gonna be ok. Soon we can live together and have our family" I said. She calmed down a little as she relaxed in my arms. We walked back to the bed and cuddled.
"I love you so much" I said
"I love you too" she said. I gently kissed her. When pulled apart she rested her head on my chest as I rubbed her back and she fell asleep. 'What if we are to young, but I half to be strong for maya' I think. I look at my watch it reads 7:38 pm. I watch tv until I fall asleep.
--------------------------------------------------
Authors note:
How was this chapter? I'm sorry if it's short.
So I need names for Maya's kid or kids. Tell me in the comments.
You guys are awesome!
Bye