Chapter 27: girl meets i knew it

Lucas's pov

"I really don't think it was missy and Smakle both of them are in prison" I said hugging maya. " you guys promise it wasn't you" maya said. " actually..." Riley said. " it was us. Haaaaaa" farkle said doing his farkle laugh. "I knew it" maya said.

Riley's pov

" you have to admit that you guys were terrified" Riley said " I wasn't terrified. But cowboy on the other hand was freaking out" maya said laughing. We all started to laugh. " hey let's see if the power is back on" farkle said " yeah, if it is on we can watch a movie or somthing" I said " sounds good" maya and Lucas agree. The power is back on. " what movie" Lucas asked " how about that one about the creepy doll, Annabelle I think it is called" farkle suggests " that looks pretty scary" me and maya said "don't worry, maya you can snuggle with me" Lucas said " yeah riles, you can snuggle with me" farkle said. We sit on the couch and the movie starts. " woah, that part was scary. Wasn't it" I say looking at maya and Lucas. They are making out again. I just leave them. After a while I fall asleep on farkle.

Maya's pov

I pull apart from Lucas after like 1hr of making out. " did even you watch the movie?" I whisper in Lucas ear. " no I was too focused on you" he whispered back. I give him a quick kiss and get off his lap. I look at Riley and farkle they are sleeping. I turn the movie off and me and Lucas go upstairs. I lie down on our bed and Lucas climbs on top of me. We start making out. Lucas goes deeper and tries to pull my shirt off. I pull apart. " Lucas, remember what I said, wait until we are alone." I said " fine. You are just so beautiful" Lucas said " I love you so much" I said " I love you even more" he said. We make out for a bit and then we go to sleep.

Lucas's pov

Tomorrow I am going to try to convince Riley and Farkle to give me and maya a day alone. I go to sleep thinking about maya and how much I love her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note:

I am so sorry I have not updated in so long. My basketball team had a tournament. ( we came in 2nd place)

Bye😜😃👋

P.S. Maya and Lucas are not going to have 'it'. I mean they are just going to like mess around. ( I don't know any other way to put it).