Chapter 44: girl meets awesome day

(The next day)

Lucas's pov

I wake up and so does maya.

"Morning cowboy"

"Hey, beautiful. You still sore?"'I ask

"No" she said putting her phone down.

"That's good" I said

"Yeah" she she said. I looked at her.

"You are so hot" I say

"Thank you"she said. I hovered overtop of her.

"I love you" I say

"I love you too" she said. I leaned in like I was going to kiss her but then I pulled away and tickled her.

"Lucas....stop..Lucas" she said laughing.

"Never. Mwah ha ha ha ha" I say. Then she rolls over so she is on top of me. She pinned me down and sat on top of me.

"I got you now" she said

"What are you gonna do to me" I say dramatically

"This" she said. She grabbed the neck of my shirt and pulled me so I was sitting up. Then we leaned in and kissed. She moaned against my lips. After about 2 mins we pull apart. We smile at each other. I lean in and suck on her neck. She moans.

"Hey Lucas, ready to...oh, I guess your new name is vampire cuz your sucking on Maya's neck pretty hard" farkle said walking in our room. I looked up at him.

"Vampire Lucas is unavailable at the moment. please try again later" I said pushing him out the door.

I Walked back over to maya. She is laughing. I sit on the couch. And she comes and sits on my lap. She faced me and put her legs on the sides of me. I put my hands just above her butt.

"You are the best" I say

"So are you" I said.

Riley's pov

"Farkle, wanna go to the park?" I ask

"Yeah sure" he said "I will tell Lucas and maya". He walked out of our room. Then he came back and took my hand.

"Let's go" he said. We walked to the park.

Maya's pov

I am sitting on Lucas's lap and farkle just said they are going to the park. "Let's not do 'it' this time. I just got over being sore" I say

"Ok" Lucas said. We talked and kissed for a while. It was an awesome day until I got a phone call..about my mom. I answered it listen to what the person said. I immediately started crying.

----------

Authors note:

What happened? Tell me what you think.

Bye😜👾⚡️💯😄✔️😎👋