Chapter 43: girl meets where are they

Lucas's pov

I look over at maya and see her sleeping. 'She is so cute when she is sleeping' I thought. I watch tv for two hours. Then maya wakes up.

"Have a good nap?" I asked kissing her forehead.

"Yeah" she said "what time is it? ". I looked at my watch.

"7:30pm" I say.

"Shouldn't Riley and Farkle be back now" she says

"Yeah. They should be back. Maybe they are let's go check there room"I said. We walked into there room. They weren't there. We walked downstairs. They weren't there.

"I am gonna text farkle" I said. 'Farkle where are you?' I text. 'Come to the park. Smakles back. She said missy is still in jail so you can bring maya. She has a gun!'farkle texted back. 'On my way!' I text.

"Maya, farkle texted me. Smakles back. But missy is still in jail. Come on" I say putting on my coat. My puts on her coat and we run to the park. We get there. And I see Riley and farkle tied to the swings.

"Maya,call 911 and then hide behind that bush"I whisper to her.

"Ok" she whispers back. I run and untie farkle and Riley when Smakle is not looking. Then she turns around.

"Hey! What are you doing here!" She said pointing a gun at me. Then the police arrived and took Smakle to jail. I run over to maya and hug her.

"You ok?" She asked

"Yes. Let's go home." I said grabbing her hand. "Riley farkle let's go home" I say motioning them to come.

"Ok" they said. We walked back home. And maya ran up to our room. I heard her crying.

"What's wrong with maya?" Riley asked

"Her mom died" I say

"Oh my god. How?" She asked

"I don't know" I said

"Go calm her down Lucas, she needs you now" Riley said. I walk up to our room and see maya crying on the bed. I sit next to her. She cuddles into my chest. I rub her back because I know that calms her down.

"Why are you crying again?" I ask her

"My mom died because someone shot her and when I saw Smakle point the gun at you..." She said but I interrupted her by kissing her. We pull apart.

"It's ok, maya. Nothing will happen to you or me. I love you" I said

"I love you too" she said. I kissed her forehead.

"You get some sleep. You had a long day" I said

"Will you stay with me" she asked

"Of corse" I say. I continue to rub her back and soon she falls asleep. So do I.

-----------------------

Authors note:

Lucas is the best🌟. What is your favourite song? Mine is ether somebody to you(the vamps)or middle of starting over(Sabrina Carpenter).

Bye👋👏✌️👐👆👉👌✌️👋