Chapter 28: girl meets alone

Lucas pov

I wake up and see Maya is still sleeping. She is so beautiful when she sleep actually she is beautiful every second. I get up And put on swim shorts a green tee and a blue beanie. I walk down stairs. I see farkle playing a video game and Riley on her phone. " hey Lucas" farkle and Riley say " hey. What game are you playing farkle" I ask " call of duty. Wanna play multiplayer?" Farkle asked " sure, bro" I replied. We play for a bit. " so, the weather is nice why don't you and Riles go to the park for a bit? I ask " sure. Why though" Riley and farkle say. " I just want some alone time with maya. " I say " ohhh ok I know what ya mean" farkle said poking me. " yeah yeah just go. Bye bye" I say as we start to laugh. " ok ok we are going. See ya. Oh text me when we can come back, I don't wanna walk in on 'alone time' bye" farkle said walking out the door with Riley. I am starting to get hungry so I make bacon and eggs for me and maya.

Maya's pov

I wake up to the smell of bacon. I get up and put on short shorts and a tank top. I walk downstairs in the kitchen. " good morning, beautiful" Lucas said " morning, cowboy" I said giving him a kiss. " I made breakfast for us" he said " thanks, Bucky mcboing boing" I say. We booth start laughing. We start to eat. " hey, where are farkle and riles? " I ask " they went out. We are alone so we can..." He said but I interrupted him " you know we aren't actually doing it right. We are just going a little deeper and stuff" I said " I know. You keep your bra and underwear on and I keep my boxers on. " he said " ok well we can do that a little later today" I said. We talk for a bit as we eat. He cleans up after we finish eating. " wanna go swimming?" He asked " sure. Let me go get changed" I said walking upstairs.

Riley's pov

Me and farkle are siting on the swings talking at the park. We are the only ones here. "...and that's why pineapples should not wear bathrobes. Thank you, I am farkle." farkle said. We booth start laughing. " you are the best boyfriend ever" I said " and you are the best girlfriend ever" he said. We start to kiss. We pull apart and start talking.

Lucas's pov

Me and maya walk out side to the pool. I take off my beanie and my shirt. I do a backflip in the water. Maya canon balled in the water. We swam we kissed we talked and we goofed around. " wanna go inside and you know" I ask " ok" she agrees. She goes and changes into what she had on at breakfast. And I put on some shorts. I walk into our room and gently push maya against they and start kissing. She pulles apart and says " exited much?" " very" I say. I push her back against the wall and make out a lot harder than normal.

Maya's pov

I wrap my legs around Lucas's waist. Never leaving my lips he carries me over to the bed. He is on top of me. He pulls off my shirt and I pull off his. He pulls apart and stairs at me. " woah" he said. I smash my lips on his. And so on and so on.

" that was fun" he said " I know right " I said " I can't wait till we get married and actually do it and have kids and stuff" he said. " I love you" I say " I love you too" he said. I give him a quick kiss and put my tank top back on. I throw Lucas his shorts and he puts them.

Lucas pov

I text farkle.

L- hey man you and riles can come home now

F-ok. Was 'alone time' fun?

L- duh. You and riles should do it

F- trust me we will

L- lol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note:

This is one of my fav chapters. What is your fav chapter tell me in the comments.

Bye😜😃👋