Chapter 53: girl meets there back. Or are they.

Maya pov

After the video chat Riley and farkle went outside and I stayed so did Lucas. I cuddled into hid chest and He rubbed my back. Then I got a text. He handed me my phone. I read it and started crying.

"Maya, what what's wrong? What did the text say?" He say. I handed him my phone. He read the text. It said 'maya stay away from Lucas'. I could tell he felt so mad. He got up from the bed. He clenched his fist.

"I am gonna kill missy!" He yelled punching the couch.

"Lucas calm down" I said

"Ok"He said as He sat next to me.

"I am scared" i said

"Maya, don't be scared. I will never let anyone or anything hurt you. I love you" He say kissing me gently.

"I love you too" i said "but what if she finds us". I started to cry even more.

"It's gonna be ok. I got you. No one will ever hurt you" He said hugging me.

"Ok" i said "but I don't think that missy sent it"

"Let's not worry about it" He say

"Ok" i said

"Let's watch disney channel" I say. He nodded and got up and turned the tv on and the lights out. He sat on the bed and i put my head on his chest. He put his arm around me and rubbed my back.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaa" I hear Riley or farkle scream. Then they run up and come in our room.

"What happened?" Lucas asked.

"Missy she's back and so is Smakle they have guns and want to ki..." Farkle and Riley try to say but then fall to the floor dead. I see missy standing there with a gun. Lucas got up and tried to take the gun but then Smakle came behind him and shoot him.

"Nooooooooooo!" I yell while crying. " why. Why" then they shoot me.

---------------------

Authors note:

Read on!

Bye😜😃✌️✔️😋😄😎😏👋