Chapter 45: girl meets she's gone

Lucas's pov

Maya answered the phone call and then started crying. Then she hung up.

"Maya what's wrong? What happened?" I ask hugging her.

"My mother she's... she's...dead" she said getting off my lap and sitting beside me. She cried on my shoulder for a while.

"Maya, everything is going to be ok" I say

"No it won't, Lucas. When we leave here I have no where to go" she yelled while crying.

"When we leave we will be 18. Adults. We can buy a house or apartment together" I said calming her down.

"Really" she said

"Yes, maya. I will always be here for you" I said wiping away her tears with my thumb.

"I don't have any parents now" she said starting to cry again. I kissed her cheek.

"It will be ok" I say

"Promise?" She said

"Promise" I say. I kiss her cheek.

"You ok now?" I ask

"As long as I am with you I will be ok" she said. I kissed her.

"I love you so much, maya. You will always have me, no matter what" I say

"I love you too" she said. She came and sat on my lap.

"I just wish I would've tried to spend more time with her" she said

"It's ok, Maya" I said

Maya's pov

I am really sad that my mom is gone. But Lucas is the best boyfriend ever and he knows how to comfort me.

"How about I go make us some hot chocolate and watch a movie or tv" Lucas said.

"Ok" I say. He walks downstairs and makes the hot chocolate. Then he comes back up and hands me the mug. He puts on disney channel. When we finished drinking he took the mugs and put them on the desk. He closed the curtains and turned out the lights so the tv looked really bright. We sat on the bed and I cuddled into his chest and he rubbed my back. 'He is the best boyfriend ever'i thought. We watched two shows then I fell asleep.

------------

Authors note:

Maya's mother is gone😔😭😪😩. Lucas is so sweet to maya.

Bye😜😁😄🌟🔥💩👽🙈🙉🙊👵👋