How I noticed Ian Gallagher for the first time

If you know my ONS Gallavich Book you may already know this. But I thought, I split the two stories up into chapters so it's easier to read.

If you don't know my One Shot book yet, check it out:
Smut'n'Stuff Gallavich One Shots

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Gallagher's lived not far away from my house, I knew that there was a fucking lot of them.
The dad, Frank, was known all over the south side. Sitting in the Alibi all day, getting drunk, fucking shit up.
The oldest Gallagher, Fiona, I didn't know her that much. The oldest brother was in my year at school, even though he was a good year younger than me – I got held back - he wrote school papers for others for the right money. I got a B+ in an English paper he wrote for me.

The rest was just a bunch of people for me, I didn't bother to know or remember names.
Until Mandy came home crying one night.

Mandy is the only girl in the family, so we brothers were pretty much obsessed with protecting her – not that she really needed it. You don't know my sister until you fought my sister.

She babbled something about Ian Gallagher trying to touch her. How she wanted to shove him off, but he wouldn't stop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joey, Jamie and I made our way to the Kash and Grab.
That shit's gonna pay for touching Mandy.

"Ian Gallagher!", I yelled as we entered the store, banging the door against the wall, "You messed with the wrong girl!"

I saw a boy with red hair flinching behind some shelfs and charing after him when he ran away.
He disappeared in the storage room.
"Get out here, Mandy told us what you did you piece of shit!", I yelled, pushing and banging against the door, "Get out of here!"

"Guys, he's gone", Kash, the owner, interrupted, "There's a door at the back of the storage room"
I turned to my brothers, "Alley! Alley!", I ordered and pushed Kash against the wall, "Tell fuckhead, this is not over!"

I ran after my brothers, but they just looked at me confused, saying they lost the bastard.

A few days later, Mandy told us to knock it off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I watched the Kash and Grab store. I wouldn't be so fucking stupid to go in there while that Linda Bitch is in. I'm not a moron.
But Kash? I could go into that store and rob the whole thing at once, he wouldn't do anything.

I walked into the store and grabbed some Gatorade and Pringles, other snacks. Stupid bastards, didn't have any BBQ Pringles anymore, now I gotta take the green ones...
I walked up to the counter where Kash took out shit of a box, I grabbed the box, and dropped my stuff in it – gotta transport it home somehow, right? And I'm not carrying some gay purse home.

"Head's up, man. You're out of BBQ Pringles", I told him and left.
Outside I went through the snacks. My fucking brothers had stolen my stuff last night and I planned a lazy evening today. I noticed I forgot the dip and walked back in.

The ginger was standing in front of the counter talking to Kash, I barely glanced at him, I took what I forgot and got out again.

I heard the door of the store opening again behind me.
"Hey Mickey", I turned around to see the redheaded Gallagher again, "Why don't you steal from a neighbourhood you don't live in? Have some civic pride!"
I raised an eyebrow at him. What was wrong with that kid? Who had the guts to stand up to me like that, a few weeks after I almost beat him to death for touching my sister? He ran away from me like a scared fucking cat that day, now he yelled at me?

I couldn't help but look at him a little longer, the dark red hair and the attractive freckled face... the tall, slim body... I grinned slightly and threw the dip at him, watching him moving quickly to dodge it. Damn, I was sure he could put that body into action in a lot of good ways...
"You know where I live if you have a problem", I yelled and left.

And that's how I noticed Ian Gallagher for the first time.