How Kash caught us

smut

Also, my favourite sex scene of theirs, tbh. I just love their hands over each other, dunno why

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dad was ranting about random things, he was drunk and got riled up about the smallest shit in a matter of seconds.
I put on a new cigarette when someone knocked on the door, it sounded panicked.

I pulled the door open and found Ian in front of me to my surprise.
"The fuck do you want?"
"I-I need to see you", he sounded completely out of it, something must've happen to extremely upset him. I felt the need to punch whoever was responsible for Ian being such a mess right know.
"Who hung up his laundry on my pull up bar?", I heard dad shout inside.
"Not a good time", I pressed out.

"I-I don't know where else to go...", he almost sobbed, he breathed heavily, his face was red, he probably ran the way from his home to mine.
I looked around outside and lowered my voice.
"I thought you were working today"
"Yeah, I'm supposed to be there now... Linda's gonna have my ass"

I couldn't just send him away when he was in this state.
"I'll meet you there in twenty", I said and shut the door again.
I didn't even know how I was supposed to help. Did he just need a fuck to calm down or did he just not know what to do in his shocked state? What the fucking hell happened?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twenty minutes later we were in the storage room again.
"You alright?" I asked him slightly concerned.
He nodded and pulled his shirt up.
I bit my lip, "I ain't got much time, Gallagher. Just fuck your distress out, do what you have to", I lowered my jeans and turned around. If I could help him this way, so be it.

"Thanks", he whispered and started prepping me, "I-I'm not just using you for this, alright? Don't know where else to go... what to do... I'm sorry"
"Yeah, yeah, emotional meltdowns are turn offs, if you want to cry about that, then maybe after the fucking"
I heard Ian chuckle behind me and smiled.

When Ian was finally ready to get to it and pushed his cock inside of me, I moaned lowly and gripped the metal end of the shelf.
He thrusted in and out of me hard.
I grunted at every thrust. I heard him moaning and groaning in my ear.
This felt so fucking good, I hoped it somehow comforted Ian from whatever upset him.

I was surprised when I felt his hand not on my hips anymore but over my hand.
I opened my eyes, His pale hand lay over mine, gripping the shelf.
I could barely wrap my head around that gentle action in contrast to the hard fuck and my low grunts. But it was nice, and I hoped he didn't let go of my hand.

He fucked into me at a fast pace, he panted and groaned, his hot breath hitting my neck.
My grunts became faster and louder, his hand on mine.

Suddenly the storage room opened.
Ian stopped, I almost had a heart attack. I turned around, completely out of breath.
There stood Kash, looking at us shocked.
"Fuck!", I cursed, pushed Ian away from me and pulled my pants up quickly while running out of the store, shoving Kash out of my way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood across the street from the Kash and Grab.
It was an hour since Kash caught us. I needed to go back there. Make sure Kash keeps his mouth shut.

I walked in, I didn't see Ian, but Kash stood with his back to me.
"Fucking right you keep your mouth shut", I said lowly and stood by the counter, "You better keep it shut"
Kash walked around the counter, I took a snickers bar from the counter and opened it provocatively.
"Put the candy back Mickey"
"Mhm, sweet", I said after I bit into it, "I like 'em sweet. But then again... so do you, huh?" I chuckled.
I turned around to walk down the aisle.
"Put it back", I heard Kash's voice behind me and a gun cocked.

He already did this once, he didn't have the guts to shoot me, I knew that.
But suddenly the sound of a shot screeched through the air and hit a bag of chips next to me.
I turned around shocked, he shot again, hitting a can of tomato sauce.

"Kash what are you doing?", I heard Ian's voice from the direction of the storage room.
"It's a fucking snicker's bar!", I yelled.
He shot again and I was knocked off my feet, pain shot through my leg.
"Fuck", I groaned.

Suddenly Ian was in my focus, leaning over me.
"Hey, Mick, look at me, it's okay", I heard his voice and his hands touching my leg.
"Ah, you fucking suck!", I yelled at Kash, while letting Ian talk gently and soothingly to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~