How I was jealous because of Ian Gallagher for the first time

smut

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I followed Ian.
I wasn't proud of it. But I followed him to the fountain, which seemed to be a little, super hip club bar thing.
I stood between two buildings, I could see them standing there together and drinking. Flirting, talking, laughing.

I drank a can of beer at the same time. Stupid Bitch, you could have so much more fun with me! All that too obvious flirting got me mad! When Ian and I talked, it was easy. Like our night at the dugout, it was no subtext or needy flirting, hoping to get dick at the end of the night.

I didn't like seeing Ian throwing himself at random assholes like that- and I certainly didn't like that guy throwing himself at Gallagher and I couldn't stand how he was fucking looking at him!

You'd have so much more fun with me! Alone, hidden, but still so much more fun, you prick!

After way too long time they finally left the place and laughed while walking down the street.
Time to show that idiot who's ginger he tried to fuck here!

"He totally tried to cop a feel!" Ian exclaimed and I already thought I have to beat another one up in a couple of minutes.
Suddenly the couple stood in front of me and stopped.

"Shit Mickey! What are you doing here?"
Reminding you, who you prefer to stick your dick in, gingerbread!

"Oh, from the store, right?" The other dude asked amused "Oh Ian, don't be rude! Invite your boyfriend back to my place. I mean, the more the merrier, right?"

Boyfriend?
.... Boyfriend?...
As in... couple?
Did Ian call me his boyfriend at some point towards that dude?
Did he make me seem more important to him than just a lay to one of his lays?
Did that make me weirdly happy - Yes!

I felt the sudden need to pull Ian away and let him pound me against a wall. I still was more important than those other bitches!
But of course, that didn't mean some random dude could just call me gay in the open street. And I still owed him a beat up for touching what's fucking mine!

"I'm sorry" I chuckled "What did you just call me?" I could see Ian looking worried and then I punched his little fucktard. "Faggot! The fuck do you call me a faggot for?"

I yelled and started to punch him in his gut.
That's for touching my ginger!
That's for liking to stick it into underaged boys!
That's for calling me gay!
And that's for making me so fucking jealous that I actually came here!

Ian asked me to stop, but I didn't care, he deserved this!
Suddenly I felt him hit me against the neck and I stumbled and fell back.
"Shit, they're gonna call the cops Mickey!" He crouched down next to the grandpa while I got up. The police showed up.

"Come on!" I yelled to Ian.
"Are you okay?" He asked the other dude - seriously?
"Gallagher!"
"Sorry!" I heard his grin in his voice and knew he wasn't fucking sorry not really "I'll text you!"

He finally got up and we started running down the streets.
We ran laughing, away from the cops and the other dude and the place they had their date until we stopped, and it was just us again.

I panted, leaning against a wall.
"What the fuck is wrong with You?" Ian exclaimed and I just laughed and shrugged.
I tried to look apologetic, but I wasn't fucking sorry in the slightest. So, I just put on hand on the back of his neck and one on his lower stomach, having him laugh and grab on my arm, but he failed.
He chased me down the street and I could hear his laugh and see his side grin and I knew he liked me more than the old dude!