How I got close to Ian Gallagher for the first time

Smut

Also that gif/scene in slow mo is my favourite thing. Like alright Ian, the sweatpants are mor eimprtant than the gloves...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days later, I walked into the store again.
I took what I wanted, as usual, and suddenly the towelhead pulled a gun at me.
I chuckled.

"What? Where you got that new toy from? What you gonna do with it? Shoot me over a cup of soup?"
Kash cocked it and pointed it at me with shaking hands.
I laughed at him, "Come on, you don't have the balls", and he didn't. In no time I lunged forward and disarmed him, grinning as I put the gun to my stuff and punched him in the face, giving him a black eye for sure "That's for wanting to shoot me"

When I got home, after getting my dad from prison, Mandy took me aside.
"Ian wants the gun back", she hissed, "Shit what did you do? Can't you leave it alone? Bring the fucking gun back and stop this bullshit"
I just shrugged "His own fault for being a pussy who can't shoot."

This night we partied through. I forgot about the gun and Ian pretty quickly over all the beer and the loud voice that belonged to my father, who told horror stories about rape and beating up queers in prison.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At some point I must've been passed out in my bed fully clothed.
I was woken up by a cold metal thing poking my back.
"The fuck?", I whined sleepily, just let me sleep, asshole.
"I want the gun back Mickey!", I heard the voice of the ginger Gallagher.

That boy had some serious problems!
He just broke into the Milkovich house and woke me up – as if that wouldn't be bad enough – with a crow bar and a threat.

"Gallagher?"
"The gun!", he repeated.
"Alright, alright", as sexy it was that he stood up to me like that and challenged me, it was time to teach him a lesson about waking up a Milkovich! I acted sleepily and pretended to take the gun out of my bedside table, when he lowered the crow bar for a second, I threw myself at him.

I didn't expect him to put up an actual fight – but hell, he did!
He threw me off on the sofa across the room and I lunged at him, we shoved each other around in the room, crashing into various furniture. I did just wake up and too many body parts were rubbing against each other right now.
I eventually pinned him down on my bed and got hold of the weapon, ready to beat his head in.

But the way he lay underneath me, in my bed, all the roughhousing and rubbing and him having the guts to challenge me – I was turned on like shit!
I wore sweatpants and fuck, they were awfully telling him about my hard on that was pretty close to his face.

We looked at each other panting, he eventually gave me an asking, almost challenging look, and I let the crow bar fall and took my shirt off.

From fighting to getting naked was such a quick transition I couldn't even question my decision.
I sat back so he could get up and I helped him getting his shirt off – for a fifteen-year-old he had a really nicely toned body. I pushed my sweats down and lay back on the bed, he threw his gloves to his shirt and helped me getting out of my pants.

Not many words were exchanged, and it worked out though.
I lay on my back, spreading my legs slightly.
I sucked on two of my fingers and got to work quickly, pushing one of them into me, while he opened his belt quickly and let his pants drop to the ground. I knew he watched me fingering myself, but he needed to long right now and I wanted to get this over and done with.

I worked myself up to two fingers, when I looked down, I saw him being completely naked for the first time. I licked my lips seeing his erection – that's gonna hurt. It made me even more excited, my dick twitched slightly, seeing Ian coating his length in spit and getting between my legs.

I pulled my fingers out of me, presenting my ass for him to finally fuck me.
He pulled me closer on my hips and guided himself into me.
I grunted at the feeling, he felt even bigger than he looked. The slight burn from the stretch turned me on more.

He started thrusting into me, holing my legs up.
I grunted and groaned at every fucking thrust, trying to keep my voice low minding my dad sleeping on the couch.
He groaned as well, moaning lowly while grabbing my thighs. Everything felt amazing, every little touch, everywhere our skin connected for a second was beyond description.

I forced myself to keep my eyes shut or look away, I didn't want to look him in the eyes while he gave me the best fuck of my life so far. It just didn't feel right to look at his face, it was too intimate.

I jerked myself off to his thrusts. As good as it felt and as long as I wanted to experience this, we had to finish quickly, before anyone in this house noticed or had the chance to walk in.

I clenched around him a few times, knowing it would feel good for him, he groaned a bit louder as I did it, making me smirk.
"Hurry, Gallagher", I grunted, earning a chuckle from the redhead, "I'm close"

I stroked my dick faster, spreading pre cum over the tip, that together with the cock inside of me pounding me like there's no tomorrow was enough to throw me over the edge already, but what really did it was the feeling of Ian's and my body touching ever so slightly, sending a ticklish feeling through me and his soft noises.

I came all over myself, groaning loudly, mentally cursing myself for it at the same time.
I didn't had an orgasm that good since I was fourteen and discovered my sister's porn magazines under her bed with half naked men flexing their muscles.

I lay there blissed out with the faint feeling of Ian still pounding into me, until he eventually spilled into me. I groaned again at the foreign feeling of being filled up with another guy's cum.
"Holy fuck", I breathed out. That was also the moment I noticed we didn't use a condom, but I also wouldn't know where to find one right now.

Ian pulled out of me and I scooted over so he could fall next to me on the bed.
"Man, that was good", I chuckled, and I could feel him leaking out of me, "You could've pulled out though"
"Sorry", Ian whispered grinning, looking up to the ceiling. I shivered from the sudden cold in the room, now that we didn't do it anymore, and reached for my blanket to sloppily drape it over us.
I actually didn't want him to lay in my bed very long or to stay here in general for that long. Someone could walk in any minute.

"Can we do that again sometime?", I could hear the grin out of his voice.
"Sure, when are you alone in the store?"
"Every Wednesday and Thursday from six to eight"
I nodded and licked my lips. What would be better, than to fuck Ian in that stupid fucking store, where the stupid guy worked for whose gun, he was here in the first place?

Suddenly the door opened.
I flinched and we both stared at the door in shock.
My dad walked past us half naked and sleepy into the bathroom behind my room.
I felt like I couldn't breath nor move, I slowly looked to Ian.
Did he see us? Did he see us? Are we dead? I panicked in my head. How the hell was I supposed to fucking explain this?

We heard his disgusting bathroom noises and just stared at each other in fear.
Dad came back in, walked past us again.
"Mandy's making eggs", he grunted and suddenly stopped dead in his tracks, turning around to us.

I quickly looked away and stared at the wall. Maybe if I concentrated on it, it wouldn't be so bad. Just concentrate on the wall, the colour, disconnect from your body, then you won't feel it as intense. It was a trick I've learned over the years.
"Put some clothes on, you two look like a couple of fags!", was the only thing Dad said and then he left.

Both Ian and I leaned back relieved. My heartbeat was still out of control.

After a while we finally got up, we just lay in awkward silence since Dad left the room. I quickly pulled my clothes on, suddenly not feeling so comfortable around him completely naked. I was too vulnerable... I let him in in a secret here. I let him come close and let him know something about me I never told anyone before, not even Mandy. While he put his pants on, I got the gun out of my drawer and threw it at the bed.

Ian stared at it as if he just remembered why he even came here in the first place.
He looked at me and took a step in my direction, leaning in slightly.

"Kiss me and I'll cut your fucking tongue out", I warned him and left the room.

And that's how I got close to Ian Gallagher for the first time.