How I found out I wasn't the only one Ian Gallagher fucked

smut

And i just love how fucking oblivious Mandy was in the first 3 seasons

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two days later I walked into the Kash and Grab again.
I already stood outside for half an hour and smoked two cigarettes.
"Get your fucking ass together, pussy", I mumbled to myself and walked into the store.

Ian sat behind the counter and rang up some old lady.
I figured, it would be suspicious, if I just randomly stood here and waited for her to leave.
"You got any slim jims in this shithole?", I asked.
The old lady left, and Ian got up grinning and locked the store door.

"Yeah, in the back", he said cockily, and I followed him through the store. While walking he took his flannel off and I got rid of my scarf and jacket.
We walked into the storage room, you could look into it if you looked behind the drinks.

"Hope you didn't want to say my dick's too slim with that little pun", he mumbled as he pushed me up against a shelf and we got rid of our clothes quickly, putting them into the shelfs.
"You wanna tell me you've got complexes with that thing?", I chuckled and turned around.

I could hear Ian chuckling and spitting in his hand to coat this dick in spit while using the other hand to stick a finger into me, fingering me sloppily, to open me up.
His dick really wasn't slim at all, and as much as I enjoyed a little burn from having my hole stretched by a big dick, I needed the prepping to take him.

I grunted lowly when he used a second finger, slowly working me up to a third.
"Alright, alright, finally get to it, Jesus", I mumbled impatiently.
Ian chuckled again and within a second his fingers were gone, and his wet tip gently pushed against my hole.
I bend down further, granting the ginger better access.

Ian had his hands on my hips and pushed into me, earning a loud moan. Nobody could hear us here, so I could as well moan like this if I wanted to.
He thrusted in and out of me, making the shelf we leaned against shake dangerously.
I grasped my cock and jerked myself off quickly.
We had more time right now, but I still didn't feel like spending more time than necessary with the Gallagher. For that he was too... too attractive, too sexy and too tough. The more time I spend with him the more I risked catching some weird feelings I didn't want.

He kept pounding into me, I met every thrust. He felt so fucking good, his hands on my hips, his hot breath on my neck, his face was so close, that he moaned directly in my ear. The sound was an enormous turn-on.

I didn't need long to come all over the shelf, making sure Ian came quickly as well by clenching around him and meeting his thrusts with my hips.
"Fuck", he moaned and pulled out of me, jerking off a few seconds and coming on my ass.

We leaned against each other and the shelf for a moment.
"Wait, I'll clean you up quickly", Ian panted and grabbed some tissues from somewhere nearby, rubbing his cum from my ass. I couldn't help but laugh slightly at the absurd situation.

We got dressed again and he – all gentlemen like – walked me out of the store.
"So, I guess this was like a booty call huh?", he asked.
"Whatever, see ya", I shrugged and walked home quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I came home a week later, after grabbing a drink and skipping last period, I spotted Ian on my couch. He sat there with Mandy and did school-shit.
I burped loudly and walked past them with a "Douche Bags"
While Mandy didn't look at me and just shot an insult back, Ian looked at me grinning and I raised my eyebrows at him and licked my lips before walking to my room.