How I got shot for Ian Gallagher, again

The whole heist went terribly wrong.
Iggy had the brilliant idea to take the big clock from the entry hall thing.
That thing probably wouldn't even have fit into the van, but regardless of that, it was way too heavy for the two of us to carry.

Of course, it had to fall on Iggy and be really fucking loud. Ian could probably hear it.
"Jesus Christ", I mumbled and tried to get the clock down from him when I heard a shrill voice shouting
"Hey! Fuckers!", then a gun cocked. I turned around to see an old lady on the stairs.
"Oh Fuck!", I hissed and rolled the clock off of Iggy, we quickly ran outside while the woman started shooting and swearing at us.
I heard a shot and suddenly my ass hurt like crazy, it made me jump up into the air.

"Fuck! No fucking way!" I jumped to the van and heaved my upper body from behind to the front seat.
"Drive! Drive drive drive drive!"
"Fuck! You got shot Mickey!"
"Yes, I fucking know I got shot!" I screamed at him and he finally drove off while the crazy bitch continued to shoot at us.

Ian almost couldn't concentrate on the road, he always looked at me while I hissed and grunted in pain. He was clearly worried, but I couldn't deal with Ian acting gay right now, he was supposed to drive and not kill us in an accident.
He quickly got his phone and called someone while driving.

"Ned? You need to come to my house, something went wrong! Bring your surgeon stuff, your wife had a fucking gun!"
Ned? Seriously? Did he just called the guy whose fault this whole fuckery was?

We finally reached Ian's house and Ian and my cousin carried me to the door and Iggy drove off with the van.
Ian leaned me against the kitchen counter, usually something that happened in another context
"Are you kidding me?", I yelled,
"Stay there!"
"Just one fucking old lady huh?", he quickly grabbed something cold and pressed it against my ass.

Another figure entered the room.
"Well if this isn't the toughest badass fag beater this side of the Chicago river!", I heard old dudes voice, I flipped him off.
"Fuck off!", I groaned.

Ian stood next to me and held a lamp, the viagroid stood behind me and started to operate the bullets out of my ass.
I screamed so loudly; the neighbours must've heard it.
My cousin gave me hard liquor in between.
The room next door was busy, screaming and crying children, my half-sister jumping around in too big bikinis and someone knocked on the door too fucking loudly.

I screamed and groaned; no hard, not-enough-lube fuck could ever hurt this much!
Ian's hand lay close to mine and I was close to taking him into a death grip, partly because I just felt like holding his hand while his old boyfriend pulled bullets out of my ass and partly because this was fucking his fault and I wanted to break his hand.

"Almost done Mickey!", he said as Ned pulled one out and I screamed especially loud.
Then Ned spanked my fucking ass. You fucking prick! I'll break every single finger that you touched my Gallagher with!

After this the redhead shall fucking dare to fuck anyone else than me, I just got shot for him! That bitch was mine and it was time that people fucking learned that!

Suddenly the backdoor opened and Fiona stood in the kitchen.
"Ian! What the fuck?"
"I can explain this", he said breathlessly.
"And who are you?", who?

Another voice started to talk from the living room. Child Protective Services. Shit.
Then Debbie came into the mix as well, screaming about how she almost killed a bitch.
Fuck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Gallagher's were in the foster system again. And Ian and Lip were put into a level-14.
"I mean there is just no privacy" Ian complained "If I wanna jack off, I gotta do it in the bathroom."
I set the box of melons down on the ground.

"I can't even begin to imagine what a Pussy you'd be in juvie."
Ian looked at me and threw one of the cans he just restocked. I just caught it and chuckled.

"You fuck anyone in there yet?" I asked, imagining Ian in a house full of thugs made me a little bit jealous, after all, good-for nothing thug was kind of his type. Next to old pathetic losers.

"God, no." Ian grimaced.
I walked over putting the can Ian threw at me to the other ones in the shelf.
"Wise choice." I said not looking at the ginger and walked back to the fruits, "Even if you're propositioned, it's probably a setup." I explained "Guys wanna find out if you're gay and pound the shit out of you. Not in a good way."

"Great", Ian stated and gave me a weird look. I hoped, he didn't got that, yes, this happened to me in juvie.

I shot him a quick glance before concentrating on the boxes in front of me again.
"Hey, my dad took my brothers on a run out of town for a couple of days." The thought suddenly struck my mind and I just said it out loud, this could be my chance of getting Ian away from those guys and at the same time getting to spend more time with him.

It was two days ago that I kissed him, and we hadn't talked about it yet. Not that I wanted to talk about it, but I somehow wished... I wished he would care enough to want to talk about it. Usually he always wanted to talk about shit.
"So, you wanna ditch that dump and crash at my place, you can"

I didn't look at him while I pretty much asked him to spend the night with me.

"Was I just invited to a Sleepover?", Ian grinned.
"Fuck you, is what you were invited to"
I quickly walked to the back of the store, smiling when I heard Ian laugh.