Chapter 2

LISA'S POV

"Oh. You've got to be kidding me!" I exclaimed when Chaeng read the inscription.

I don't know what to feel at this moment. I am excited but at the same time I am nervous. I haven't seen the person who runs that company for quite sometime now.

"Why are you reacting that way weirdo?" She asked giving me her most questioning look.

"Why? I am not acting weird or do I?" I asked. Maybe my indescribable feeling is surfacing that is why Chaeng noticed something different or weird on me.

"Yes you do." She hissed. "You were excited and a huge smile is written all over your face then suddenly it disappears replacing with this really weird look." She added. "You look like a naive child by the way." Chaeyoung added before going out of the car.

I just scratched my jaw and shook my head before going out my car. Do I look like a naive child?

I followed Chaeng who is apparently inside our house already. It's her house guys! It's her house.

"Mom! I'm home!" I shouted. I searched for Chaeng but she's nowhere to be found. See, I told you guys. It's her house.

"We are here at the dinning room sweetie." My mom answered back.

I went to the dinning area and that chipmunk is already seated and have been munching her food. I meaningfully stared at her. She just shrugged at me and gave me a 'what' kind of look. I shook my head and smiled at her. Now are you getting Chaeyoung's personality and weakness?

I kissed my dad and my mom. I went to Aunt Lita who's currently seated beside my mom and kissed her too before I went to the vacant seat beside Chaeng who is really busy and focused on the food on her plate.

"Aunt?" I asked as I took my seat. Aunt Lita looked at my direction and smiled. "I am just wondering." I said and paused. I also stopped from getting a serving of food and shifted my gaze on her. "Why is the company's car parked outside?" I seriously asked.

If you are wondering Aunt Lita is a family friend from the Philippines. They visit us here in Thailand annually. Whenever they visit us, we made sure that they will stay here in our house. I don't know why but maybe, my parents adopted the hospitality traits of the Filipinos.

Chaeng who's still busy eating, suddenly stopped and looked at me. I burst out laughing as I see her face. She still have a peice of meat hanging on her mouth. "You little dork. Finish the food in mouth first before glaring at me. You look ridiculous." I said and laughed at her.

Realising her actions, Chaeng immediately covers her mouth and bowed a little towards the people in the room. They just simply laughed at her.

"Oh that one, your uncle is going home." Aunt Lita said and smiled.

"You are not coming with him?" I asked. I am also wearing this questioning look at her.

I am not being rude here guys. It is just that, aside from my parents, they are also the couple I idolize when it comes to love and relationship. Because of them, I believed that forever, in love, do exist. Can't blame me guys, I just grew up in a loving environment.

"No." She said and smiled. "My unpredictable daughter just sent us one ticket which is technically for your uncle only." She added and took a sip at her juice. "She told her father that she won't let me go home if your uncle can't bring her girlfriend back home too." She continued laughingly as she shook her head.

"Wait. What?!" I shockingly said. I literally dropped my utensils upon hearing those words.

Aunt Lita plastered her widest smile on me at nodded. "You heard it right Lalice. Alyssa has a girlfriend." She proudly said. "Again." She added.