Chapter 8

You always gain by giving love.
____________________________

JENNIE'S POV

After that short visit or I'll rather say sudden visit at Kronos Group of Companies, we headed here at Alyssa's condominium which they are talking about earlier. I've also read about that KGC in some international business magazines but I didn't expect to meet the people specially the person behind that successful company in this manner. 

I am a bit jealous with their relationship. They are friends but they treat each other as family. I wish I could have one too. Don't think that I am these anti-social kind of person. I do also have friends but not like these. This thought makes me envy my sister. I wish that I do also have the courage she possessed. I wish I could really reject every unpleasant request my father gives. I wish I could do all the thing I want. Maybe I can also be given as chance to meet these type of people, just like what my sister experienced. 

"Here we are." Carmela cheerfully said as she opened the door into the condominium. 

This place really suits an elegant and professional person. The place is huge. It almost occupy an entire floor of this building. No wonder no one has ever bought it yet. The price for this is perhaps is not a joke.  The black and white themed interior produces such elegance. A huge couch on which you could tell that is it an imported one, pwill welcome you. They told me that this unit was not occupied for months now but the cleanliness is maintained. 

"It has four rooms so I'll leave the choosing part in you." Carmela smilingly said. "By the way Lis. You have to pick Jisoo, Jennie's sister, at the airport tomorrow okay?" She practically told Lisa. 

"Why does it have to be me?" She answered.

"Because you are the only one with free schedule tomorrow and I bet you are going to tour Rosé around. So, why don't you just tour all of them here." Carmela stated. 

"Okay. I won't argue with that anyway. I would gladly tour them and myself around. But make sure that I can immediately contact anyone of you." Lisa answered. "In case you know, we got lost." She added and laughed as she put mine's and Chaeyoung's things inside. 

Carmela questionably looked at her trying to figure out if she's serious about what have she stated. Lisa shrugged her shoulders. "What?" The latter said. "It's been what 14 or 15 years since we went back to Thailand." She defended. 

"Fine. Just don't do anything stupid." Carmela responded and hit Lisa's forehead. 

"What was that for?" She frowned. I can't help myself but to smile towards her reaction.  I lowered my head so that she can't see me, secretly smiling towards her torment.

She seems like a baby trapped inside a young adult. She looked towards my direction and pouted. She's really cute people. I can't help it. "Why are you smiling?" She cutely asked. Stop doing that I might do something inappropriate.

I slowly looked at her with my arms crossed. I lightly bit my lower lips to collect my smiles and laughter. "You smiled." She insisted, pointing at me. "You are smiling at my misery." She complained. 

"Stop it pokpak. You look silly." Chaeyoung said as she wrap her arm around Lisa's shoulder. 

One of my eyebrows automatically raised itself. It might really sound weird but my mood suddenly changed at the event I am witnessing. I can feel that something is peircing through my chest.

"I have to go. I need to attend some early meeting tomorrow. You don't have to drop me off Lis. I already notified my driver." Mela said making the three of us look at her direction. "You won't get lost in going back to Alyssa's place, won't you?" She questioned Lisa before heading towards the door.