Chapter 17

Lisa's POV

I was staring at myself in the mirror inside the dance studio here at The Deck Club in Quezon. I can't help myself but to feel this rage inside me. A rage that would burst out soon if I won't do anything about it. And of course, being myself, for me to let this expression out, I went here. Inside the room where I could really express myself. The room who never fails to understand me. I pressed the play button on this high technology built mirror where you can control everything inside this room with this. I closed my eyes as the music, City Girls, started playing. The sound, the rhythm, and the beat starts to flow inside me which makes my body move harmoniously with the song. It once again brought me into another world.

I do not know how many routines I have done nor how many minutes am I moving my body. I stopped and caught myself breathing rapidly and heavily. I stared once again at the mirror, somehow the anger and rage that is lingering in my eyes before is quite gone.

"Those moves were too fierce." A woman suddenly said.

I am aware who is the person who owns that voice. I searched inside the room and I saw her standing at the corner of this room near the door. She is leaning her back on the wall with her arms folded onto her chest.

"Why are you here?" I sternly asked.

"Because this is the only place I know where you are about to express what is inside you." She firmly said and smiled at me. I really hate her smile.

"Tsk." I expressed and walked towards the place where my things are placed. "You don't have to check on me Alyssa." I firmly said as I wiped the sweat that is currently flowing throughout my body.

"Too hot headed." She said and laughed. And yes, it is Alyssa who I am talking to. She walked towards me, still, with a smile on her face. "Will your anger or let's say, your rage help you?"

Her words linger inside my brain. If you guys are asking what happened why am I acting this way, here's the story.

Flashback

Jennie looked at me questionably after hearing those words from me. I just smiled sweetly at her and hugged her. "You'll know it soon." I said unto her ears.

We managed to pull ourselves out of the crowd who are flocking around the edge of this prestigious mountain to enjoy the view of the sea of clouds currently displayed by nature.

"What are we going to do next?" She questioned.

"You'll see." I managed to tell her and winked.

I dragged her out of the mountain's peak and headed to the place where we could rent a vehicle that could tour us around Sagada. I talked to some operators and luckily, I got a jeepney booked only for us. We hoped inside and traverse the rough but beautiful road Sagada can offer.

The driver first stopped at a place called, Gaduyan Museum. The driver informed us that this should be the first place we should visit for us to know the history and some local folklore around the area. And with that said, the owner of the museum didn't fail us. She really gave us amazing information and knowledge about the area.

After the museum, the driver took us at the Lumiang Burial Cave. Arriving at the place feels so eerie and creepy for me. As for this lady I am with, horror is written all over her face. She clung on my arm and to be honest, she almost broke it off. I looked at her and laughed, and with that, I received a thunderous slap on my arm which echoed all over the place.