Chapter 6

Be patient and learn to wait, because sometimes a patient person receives the best love story.

_________________________________________________________

JENNIE'S POV

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have just landed at the Ninoy Aquino International Airport and we are now taxiing to the NAIA Centennial Terminal 2. Welcome to Manila!"

The announcement have begun. They are reminding us about the safety procedures and everything. I am not bothered by it since I am just staring at the beautiful and fluffy clouds around this aircraft. I haven't removed my seat belt since we ascend from Korea anyway.

"On behalf of Philippine Airlines, this is flight PR 1627, I am your Captain Fred Casimiro together with First Officer Larry Panes, Senior flight attendant Jarmie, together with Jommel, Jeremiah and Kristine, thanking you for flying with us. It was indeed a pleasure to have you on board and we hope to see you again soon on one of your future flights. Thank you for flying Philippine Airlines - Mabuhay!" The captain finally announced as we descend and landed at the runway.

I was taken aback from staring at the window when I felt a warm hand on my forearm. I looked at the person who owns the hand and she just smiled at me. "We're here." She said. I just nodded and smiled back at her. "Your sister will be here tomorrow. We just have to divert the attention towards her." She assured me.

"Thank you Carmela." I said and shyly smiled at her.

"Don't worry. I'll do everything in my power to protect you here." She replied and lightly pressed my forearm.

The plane finally made into a full stop and we alighted from the vehicle. I did not bring much of my stuff since I went out of South Korea secretly. My parents do not know that I am already out of the country. Sort of.

-flashback-

After that unexpected visit from my father with the undesirable conversation with him, me and my sister immediately went out of the office. I can't do my job properly while dealing and thinking about this kind of situation.

We are inside her car heading to the hotel where her friend is currently staying. "We're almost there Mela...Okay...See you." Jisoo-eonnie said over the phone and hung it up. "This is the only idea I can think of Jennie. I don't know if this will work or for how long will it work but please use this for your own sake." She pleadingly said.

I did not answer and looked outside. We got inside the parking area through it's hidden entrance and entered the hotel at it's VIP entrance since my sister's car and identity could be easily notice by her fans. I am astonished when a black suited man is waiting for us near the VIP's elevator.

"You must be Ms. Jisoo Kim?" He asked. I bet he's not a Korean because of the way he address my sister.

"Yes." Jisoo-eonnie replied. "Where is she?" She asked.

"This way ma'am." He said and guided us towards the elevator.

We reached the floor of this luxurious hotel where Carmela's room is located. The black-suited man guided us towards one of the rooms here and pressed the door bell.