Chapter 10

I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
________________________

LISA'S POV

"Glam her up too please." Alyssa instructed the make-up artists.

The team didn't waste time. They immediately gathered around me and pulled me inside the make-up room. They want to express my beauty naturally so, they did some light make-up.  They also let me wear a Laperla Creamsilk silk Patchwork slipdress covered with Alexander McQueen lace drape corset Jacket and Valentino garavami boots with studs. The wardrobe is extravagant just for a sample photo shoot. But knowing Alyssa, she wants everything perfect.

Jennie entered the room after quite sometime. Maybe she was photographed by another photographer outside. I looked at her. She is staring at me and I could say that she was dazed on her place.

"Miss?" One of the stylist said making Jennie move on her place.

"Ah yes?" She asked slightly smiling at the stylist.

"You can change your outfit here." The artist said pointing towards the powder room.

Jennie obliged. She walks towards the room and looked at me. "Yeppeuda." She said before entering the room.

I can't help myself but to smile. My face almost tear off because of that. I really can't help, I am feeling giddy. I just heard myself expressed a little laughter. These people inside looked at me questionably. I looked at them still expressing this little laughter before I stood up from my seat heading towards the set. Didn't it cross her mind that my best friend is Korean?

"Does anything good happened inside?" Alyssa said as soon as I reached the set.

I smiled more widely and looked at her. She stared back and I just winked at her. "Someone might eat her words soon." Alyssa said and laughed. She even shook her head and whispered something at Dennise making the latter giggle.

I looked at her trying to figure out her words. Alyssa smiled and winked at me. I smiled stuck my tongue out and my oh-so-great friend laughed.

I placed myself in front of the camera to make myself comfortable. Standing in front of the lense is something new for me. I was only in front of those whenever we are filming our dance practices, but not like this.

I was playing with my foot, kicking something non-existent, when Jennie comes out from the glam room. She slayed her first outfit but as what she's wearing as of now, she is slaying me. She really damn gorgeous and hot. By the way, they let her wear clothes from Nina Ricci winter 2018 collection. I'm concluding it, this girl would be my cause of death.

"Where did you get this angel in front of me Ly?" I said staring and  admiring the person in front of me.

"Yah! Pabo." She shyly replied lightly hitting my shoulder. Her quite chubby cheeks reddened. Ah, how adorable.

"You did really forgot that I have a Korean best friend eh?" I teasingly said and winked at her. I slowly leaned my face towards her ear keeping an inch apart. "Thank you for the compliment earlier." I whispered.

That was the boldest and bravest move I've ever did! I don't even know where did I get the guts to do it. You know, she's like a magnet that whenever she's around I just feel like I always want to be near her. My body reacts on its own and wanted to be beside her.

Being this close with her really hipnotizes me. The scene from the airport to the accident happened at Alyssa's condo that day, made their way back to my memory. Her perfume that shouts elegance and sophistication lingers my nose. I can really appreciate her beauty from this distance. Oh my, why is this heart keeps on rumbling? It might destroy everything that keeps it in its place.