Chapter 9

If it is real, it will never be over.

__________________________

LISA'S POV

I am now on my way to Alyssa's place which is now Chaeyoung's, Jisoo's, and Jennie's place, to pick Jennie up for our photo shoot. It is for the Chole Advertising Company which was acquired just recently by my monster friend. How did get Jennie involved in any of this?

-flashback-

We reached the Impressions restaurant here in Newport mall and I don't know what is happening with Jennie. She seems like a tiger waiting for its prey. She might bite someone at any moment.

"Jennie!" Victonara Galang, Ara as we call her, shouted as soon as they catch a glimpse of us entering the restaurant. She immediately got up from her seat and dashes towards us.

I blocked her way and pushed her lightly. "Don't you dare lay a finger nor get near her Ara." I said making sure that the conversation is within the two of us. This annoying person glared at me with a idiotic smile plastered on her face. I creased my forehead. She just shrugged and went back to her seat. Why did I even say those words though? Maybe because, I just know the likes of Ara and I feel like I just have to protect Jennie at all cost.

We settled in and the food they ordered have arrived. Man, the table looks like a feast with Japanese and Korean cuisine. We started to eat, and of course, a foodie she is, Chaeyoung together with one of my friends Ella, ate their hearts out.

"I think that the food we ordered is not enough. These two can easily clear the table up." Fille Cainglet, Fille as we call her, stated. "To think that Lisa haven't started digging in yet." She added and laughed.

Those two looked at us and that is one of the most ridiculous sight I have ever seen. Chaeyoung looked around holding her chopsticks on her mouth with some mandu in it while Ella, being herself, glaced on us with this Salmon sushi hanging on her mouth. All of us laughed at the sight we are currently witnessing.

I glanced at Jennie but it seems like she's out of this world. She is just playing with her food and her focus is nowhere to be found. I am starting to get worried though and I don't even know why. Have you guys felt this way? This feeling like you want to protect someone without any reason even if you just met recently? Because guys, that is what I am feeling towards Jennie. Is it weird?

"So" Alyssa said making us glance towards her direction. "First, I want to apologize for this day. Especially to this lady who just came today." Alyssa said apolegetically and smiled towards Jennie's sister, Jisoo.

"No apologies needed. Actually, I enjoyed this. I like you guys." Jisoo said waving her hand. "Thank you for your warm welcome and for taking care of my little sister." She added glancing at Jennie but the latter is really out of this world.

"It would always be our pleasure." Alyssa replied. "Anyway, the reason behind this sudden lunch gathering is to talk about a simple business related matter." She uneasily added.

"Why am I even here? You told me that I am going to start on Monday." I objected and pouted. It is not that I don't want to work yet but my business mind is set on Monday and I am sure that I can't contribute anything good on whatever they are going to talk about.