Chapter 5

Love is not something you find. Love is something that find you.

____________________________________________________

LISA'S POV

I am here sitting and waiting for our flight to be called here in the VIP lounge at Suvarnabhumi International Airport Bangkok, Thailand. I am busy with my cellphone but this, really good friend of mine, seems uncomfortable. Can you note the sarcasm?

"Are you constipated?" I confusedly asked and looked at her raising one of my eyebrow. I am bothered by her anxiety guys. 

She looked at me and creased her forehead. "Why do you ask?" She responded. 

I gave her a quick glance and shrugged my shoulders before letting myself focus again on my cellphone. "You are sweating. Your feet keeps on tapping. Your hand, specifically your thumbs are, can't stop itself from moving. You keep on looking at the staff in the information area. Most specifically, you've sighed countless times already." I pointed out. If you are going to ask, yes I am an observant type of person. 

"I'm scared." She said and sighed. 

I looked at her confusedly. "Why?" I asked. The it hits me. She's is going to propose to her girlfriend people. That thought makes me laugh. It only takes one woman to tame this beast. One woman who make this monster feel like this. Can you believe it? "You are just going to ask your girlfriend if she could be your wife." I said while keeping myself from laughing. 

She threw some used tissue on me. Gross isn't it? But her action makes me burst out of laughter even more. It is her fault though not mine. "Why? I am just stating facts."

"Spare me today. Just for today." She pleaded but I just really love to make this person agitated so, I kept on laughing. "My anxiety is killing me already. I feel nauseous. I might throw up anytime." She added. 

By the look on her face, I can tell you guys that she isn't kidding. But that won't let me stop from teasing this person. It is on of the time where I can get back at her. My laughter filled the whole VIP lounge and I can feel that some of the passenger here are looking at our direction. 

I stopped from laughing and seated properly. "I'm gonna ask you something Ly." I seriously said and looked directly at her.

"What is it?" She replied. 

"Do you trust her?" I straightforwardly asked. 

"Of course I trust her. What kind of question is that?" She furiously said as she shook her head and creased her forehead. 

I also shook my head in response. "That is not what I mean dimwit." I said and rolled my eyes on her. "I should have asked, do you trust her love for you?" I added and paused. "If you do, then you don't have to worry. Because as long as you hold onto that love and as long as you trust her, these will give you the answers for everything."

I do have a point right? If you know, feel, love, and most specially trust the person you love, you don't have to worry about anything. Let your love answer everything. 

"What if she says no?" She said out of nowhere.

"Then try again. Why? Are you going to let her go if she rejects you?" I answered back. 

"Of course not. I love her too much to let her go." She immediately replied. 

"That's the Alyssa I know. Coward people do not belong in our circle. Now, put your big boy's ass and get your girl's hand. Ate." I said and went back to my cellphone.