Chapter 21

Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.

___________________________________

Jennie's POV

"Our honored guests, may you please come with me." The butler earlier politely approached us.

"It's okay Francis. They can go with us." Alyssa interrupted and smiled at us.

That Francis didn't say anything and guided us towards the yacht. My father, trying to gain his reputation back, goes along with Alyssa and others. I chose to be the last one to board, or so I thought.

"Why didn't you go with them?" This voice really can light up everything inside me.

"I don't want to meddle with my father who, I think, is trying to make his name known to Alyssa." I nonchalantly said. "What about you?" I asked and looked at her.

"I just want to be with you." She straightforwardly replied and looked directly in my eyes. I pinch her side to hide this giddiness I am feeling inside. I slightly bit my lip to suppress the smile that was about to curve into my lips.

We were both caught off guard when someone coughed behind us. We both looked behind and it was my sister. "They might have caught you if you have not boarded the yacht yet." She reminded us before making her way towards the yacht.

Lisa grabbed my hand as we walked towards the yacht and she even guided me inside. Few minutes from the dock, we arrived at the cruise. The Kronos' logo stands out. When the yacht we were in came in contact with the ship, a steel and stable bridge came out and locked into the yacht. Technology.

We boarded the ship and entered inside the huge elevator built inside this ship. I don't know how I will describe what I am currently seeing but elegance and luxury are the words that stand out. I can hear loud music playing. The sound is becoming louder and the banging from the base increases its intensity as the elevator nears the deck of this ship. As soon as the elevator's door opened, a huge, classy, bright, and inviting swimming pool area greeted us. There were already people having a blast in this area. Skin for the ladies are showing everywhere. Most of them are wearing bikinis and swimming trunks for these men. I gulped upon seeing this view in front of me.

I heard someone clear her throat behind me. "Tsk." I heard her say. I can't help myself but to giggle. "I'm still the hottest, okay?" Lisa added and made me laugh which caught the attention of the people in front of us. I just smiled at them and gestured to them that everything is alright.

They were talking about this ship and my father can't help himself but to be amazed with what he's been seeing. Eating his words eh?

We were busy touring around this pool area when I saw someone approaching us. She's wearing a two-piece light blue bikini. Not to mention but her bust is large enough to display her cleavage confidently. I saw Bang, one of our friends, hit Ara's head which made some of our friends laugh. That woman did stop on her tracks until she reached the place where I am standing with Lisa, beside me. I can't help myself but to raise a brow on her. I just saw her smirk. The nerve of this woman!

"Hi." She greeted Lisa. The woman playfully traced Lisa's face. She's clearly flirting with her! Damn it! "I've never seen you before with them. May I know your name?" This woman seductively added.

"I... I..." Lisa is clearly stuttering. I clearly saw that she took a glance on that woman's cleavage. Aish!

I unconsciously looked down on my own bust. They were in a pretty good size too! I don't know what is happening but I am clearly angry inside. I just want to push this woman away as well as I want to give this Lisa a good beating for crying out loud! My blood boils! Damn it!