Chapter 17

Even though Omkara was hesitant to dance in the beginning, later he started enjoying it after a few minutes and began to dance like a mad man along with Gauri and Robin.

Ishq se uncha?
Kuch nahi kuch nahi kuch
Ishq se badhkar?
Kuch nahi kuch nahi kuch
Ishq se accha?
Kuch nahi kuch nahi kuch
Ishq bina hum kuch nahi…

Shivaay and Rudra along with Anika entered the mansion only to get freezed at the door. Shock was a small word for Shivika and Rudy who was standing at the door with wide eyes and open mouths looking at Omkara dancing crazily on Salman khan's song. Omkara was too engrossed in dancing that he failed to notice them.

Chaahe jo aaye
Leke dil mein ishq mohabbat
Sabko gale lagaana
Apne culture ki hai aadat

He started dancing imitating Salman Khan and stood on the sofa taking of his blazzer and started spinning it in air with his hands while Gauri and Robin are cheering for him.

Swag se karenge sabka swagat!
Swag se karenge sabka swagat!!

He sang and threw the blazzer in air just like the heroes does and the blazzer went straight to land on Shivaay and Rudy who was looking at Omkara wide eyed still trying to analyze whether they are dreaming or not.

"What am I seeing, I thought we will surprise Om but here he gave us shock

"What am I seeing, I thought we will surprise Om but here he gave us shock. " Said Anika who is the first one to come out of the shock.

"Bhaiyya... Did we came on wrong address or what?  Is he really our O or some look alike? Asked Rudy who is looking at Om like he was seeing a ghost.

" Rudra... Don't ask me anything I myself is still trying to process all the things in front of me. " Said Shivaay still in daze.

Gauri was the first one to notice the trio standing at the door looking like they are watching some horror movie and she tried to stop Omkara.

"Omkarajii... Omkarajii... Rukiye... " Said Gauri trying to stop him holding him arm.

But our Omkara is too involved in dance that he caught hold of Gauri's arm and even pulled her to join him.

He was still dancing when someone patted him on his shoulder from behind. "

"Abbey rukh, why are you disturbing me in middle of the song. " Said Omkara irritatingly still continuing his dance.

But this time they patted even more strongly.

"Kaun ye bey... Said Om turning back impatiently only to be greeted by the sight of Shivika and Rudra looking at him like they are seeing him for first time.