Chapter 46

"Shit." Omkara muttered seeing the person, whom he has asked to go on date with.

Gauri, who was standing behind Omkara peeked from his sides to see the person, whom Omkara has asked for date.

There stood a guy, just a few feet away from Omkara blushing looking at him in sideways. Omkara was looking at him with a shocked look as if he was looking at an apple tree bearing pears.

"Sure, meet me at Love bytes cafe after college." The guy said and walked away shyly.

"What the hell has happened? " Omkara asked still shocked.

Gauri tried to control her laugh but failed.

"What's so funny, Gauri? " Omkara asked pissed.

"Nothing." Gauri giggled, "You just have a date after the college hours and I don't have any problem." Gauri said as she broke into fits of laughter making Omkara glare at her.

"That's enough, Gauri." Omkara said with a embarassed face.

"You are cute." Gauri laughed pulling Omkara's cheeks. "I am getting late, see you in the evening." Gauri said walking towards college.

"Wait." Omkara said stopping Gauri by holding her arm, "All the best." Omkara said kissing her forehead.

"Thank you." Gauri smiled and walked away as Omkara watched her till she went inside the college gates.

"Let's go Khanna." Omkara said.

It's been 6 months since Gauri joined the college.

"How's your day at college? " Omkara asked Gauri, who came back from college.

"All good." Gauri said drinking water from the glass Omkara handed her, "Arjun asked about you again today." Gauri said stifling a giggle. Arjun was the guy, Omkara asked to go on a date with him and he happened to Gauri's classmate.

"It's not funny, Gauri." Omkara said glaring at her, "You know because of him, I have to sneak around your college to meet you."

"He was totally crushing over you, Omkara ji." Gauri said laughing. "You should take him on a date."

"Gauri... " Omkara said and began to tickle Gauri making her laugh hard.

"Okay, okay... I am sorry." Gauri said wiping the tears.

"Good girl." Omkara said, "Well, I have made plans for us this weekend."

"What plans? "

"It's been a long time since we both spent time together, as you and I both were busy in our works. And since you are having a long weekend, I thought we both can go to my farm house in Panchgani and spend time alone and together... " Omkara said whispering the last part huskily lightly grazing Gauri's outer earlobe hugging Gauri from behind.

"Ermm... Omkaraji... " Gauri said coming out of his hug.

"What happened? " Omkara asked confused.

"Well... Richa called me today afternoon." Gauri said cautiously.

"And... " Omkara asked looking at Gauri.

"You know right, that Richa's marriage was fixed with Mukesh next month? "

"Yes, I even marked that in my schedule."

"Richa asked me to accompany her to bridal shopping this weekend and spend time with her." Gauri said.

"Tell me, you didn't accept her request." Omkara said looking at Gauri.