first hour part 2

Chapter 3 Part 2

Ashley P.o.v

As Ashley walked in to her first hour she prayed that Louis would be in there. She had the biggest crush ever on him. She couldn't believe her eyes! He was sitting there talking to all his friends. She walked past him and went to her seat. She didn't know what to do. Her phone was going off it was Rebecca starting a group chat about her first hour and about Niall.

Ashley was so upset she wanted to have all her classes with her three best friends in the whole world.

Ms.Kelly was asking everyone to introduce themselves and she started off with Louis since he was in the first seat.

" Well Hello My name is Louis. You all know that because I'm the swag master, I'm British and I've only lived in New York for about a few years now."

Ashley couldn't help but to smile like crazy and stare at him.

"I'm single and well I like to play football or should I say soccer that's what you all call it." as he said being all sassy

"uh yea I think that's about it....Um Ms.kelly can I pick the next person that goes next please?" He keeps looking at me.

"I think we should call on her" as he winks at Ashley.

"sure..I guess we are going to popcorn this!" as she laugh

The whole class looked at her as if she was crazy.

Ashley was freaking out! OMG HE KNOWS MY NAME! AND HE KEPT LOOKING AT ME AS HE WAS TALKING! IS THIS SOME KIND OF JOKE TELL ME THIS IS A JOKE! AM I DREAMING!.

"Ashley? Ashley? can you please stand up and tell us about yourself love" Ms.kelly asked.

"Well...My...Name...Is...Ashley...."

As she was about to sit down Ms.kelly said something

"can you please tell the class more about yourself please?"

"sure" Ashley said with a frown.

"Well My three best friends aren't here..... I think British accents are cute"

"Omg did I really just say that" as she was thinking to herself

The whole class was laughing and she was bout to cry.

"uh can I please be excused?" she asked

"sure" Ms.kelly said

Louis ran after her to make sure she was okay.

"Ashley! Where are you?" Louis screamed out

Ashley had no idea what was going on. did Louis really just come out there and find her. she was sitting next to her locker crying and Louis finally found her.

"Are you okay? It's okay love I think that was kinda cute what you said! The class was being jerks no need to get all upset okay hun"

Did he just call me hun! omg Ashley was freaking the fuck out.

"why are you out here anyways? How did you know my name?" asked Ashley

"We were in the same class freshman year, and well I thought you were pretty cute" Louis said all shy

Ashley was freaking out even more! He just said I was cute! and pretty in the same sentence omg!

"we really should get back to class the bell is about to ring" as he looked at his phone

The both walked back to class and the whole class forgot what had happen.