the hotel

Chapter 11

The got to the hotel.

"hey do you want to come in? I have to get up in like 5 hours to go to work but if you like you can come in and talk I guess.." she told him

"Sure I would love to" as he smiled

"so why are you staying here any was?" he asked

"well I hate my family I can't take them anymore and I just ran away I packed up everything when they weren't home and came here. Why are you here?"

"well I hate going home when I'm drunk so I just come here." he told her

"well I have this wine bottle some guy sent me and I don't know who it is and this wine is amazing! do you want some?"

"sure." he said

They were so drunk they deiced to go to the play ground outside. The where on the swings and they felt like little kids again. the next thing they knew it was raining.

"OMG! it's so cold!" I yelled out.

"well you know what you are going to get so wet! come on follow me!"

He had his hand out and she grabbed it. He dragged her to the slide after the ran around in the rain.

"Omg I can't believe what we are doing" he said

" I know I'm so wet I haven't had this much fun since like ever!"

He just looked in to her beautiful blue eyes with some green and a ring of yellow in them. He couldn't believe how pretty she was with the wet hair and no make up on. He just look into her eyes and the next thing she knew....

He kissed her

Liv mind was going crazy she couldn't believe what just happened! Was this real life or did she black out from drinking so much. She didn't cared she finally kissed him back. It was the most sweetest kiss she ever had his lips were so soft and his touch was amazing. He knew the right spots to touch. His hands were running up and down her side. Her hand where going threw his hair. She couldn't believe he was touching his hair. The kiss was getting more and more deeper and she was starting to lose her breath.

"Harry?" said said in between the breath she had to take

"Yes?" he answered

"are you the one who sent me the wine and stuff?"

"yes" he answered.

She was going crazy this guy sent her all this stuff and spent all this money on her and now they are making out in the middle of the park while it was raining this day got better and better.

"harry we should really get back to the hotel" she said

"lets go"

The went back to the hotel and they couldn't keep their hands off each other.They went back into Liv's room and the fell onto the bed kissing. Harry knew it was wrong so he got up.

"Liv I can't do this to you"

"do what?" she asked

"I can't do this to you we are drunk and this is not okay"

"I guess..."

"Liv I really like you. Like you. I'm not going to do what I do with the other girls. You aren't like the other girls. You are amazing and we both know you don't want to do this and I don't want to do this If you want I will leave"

"NO! Stay please?" she asked

"Okay but let me go shower and change my clothes and I'll be back I promise okay"

"okay I'm getting in the shower too. here is my room key just in case I'm still in the shower" she said as she handing him a room key

"okay I'll be back"

She couldn't believe this. Harry made out with her and he didn't even want have sex with her he respected her so much. And he liked her. She got in the shower and right when she got out she heard him. She walked out in a towel so she could grab her clothes.

"well look at you! ;)" he said he had a movie in his hand and looked all cute in his pj's

"oh what movies did you bring!" she asked

"well I have step up 2 and 3, the last song and 27 dresses"

she couldn't believe the movies he had

"oh lets watch the last song!!"

"oh that's my favorite movie" he said

they had so much in common and they couldn't believe it! The laid there and watch the last song and once it got to the end Harry had the tissues ready, He pulled her close to him and he kissed her forehead.

"here babe do you want a tissue?" as he went to go wipe her eyes

"you are amazing you know that harry?"

"I know he said smiling"

He got up and turned the tv off.

"babe you really should go to bed you have to be to work in like 2 hours. I'll wake you up okay?"

"yea thank you."

He spent the whole night with her and he wouldn't let her go. He couldn't believe how in love he was with her and she couldn't believe that her luck was about to change.