First hour part 4

Chapter 3 part 4

Liv P.o.v

Liv was walking to her first hour all by herself. She was just thinking about life and then the bell rang thank god her class was right there. She sitting in class and her phone went off. Mr.Sha told them right when the walked into the classroom if they take their phone out they would get it taken away. Liv didn't want to take the chance so she texted the girls telling them she can't talk. Mr.sha gave them time to just chill for the day but they weren't aloud to use their phone only to talk to their class mates. Well She didn't notice at first but Harry was in that class....out of all people HARRY! She had the biggest crush on him and she knew not to. He was the biggest player of them all and she didn't want to get her feelings hurt. It was the first day and all the sluts in the class were drooling all over him. 

"oh harry you are so cute why are you single?" one girl asked

"harry let me touch your curls" said another

Liv just sat there and hated life. She knew nothing lucky would happen to her.

Her phone went off again and Mr.sha heard it

"the name is liv right" Mr.sha asked 

"yes Mr.sha. Why"

"okay Liv don't let anyone see you but you can read your text okay"

"oh thank you mr.sha"

He had to know she didn't have friends in that class. She kept to her self and she didn't really like people. 

It was a text from Mayhoo about Zayn. Omg did this really happen to her did she really get that lucky! she couldn't wait to hear all about it in next period.