Hospital

Chapter 27

Liv was just thinking about her and Harry fight and she couldn't believe that he would finally let them all get to him. Was this some kind of test. She didn't understand her phone was going off and she didn't want to answer it so she just ignored it. She finally went home and realized Harry wasn't home she finally listen to her voice mail from Ashley

"Hey Liv...no one knows where you are and we are worried...And uhm...Harry....Harry was in a really bad accented"

Liv dropped her phone and fell to the floor, She was about to lose it she finally got it together and drove to the hospital, She ran as fast as she could to the front desk to ask where Harry was They lady told her to go to the the 5th floor third room on the left. she waited at the elevator and it was to slow she finally found the stairs and ran up them. She finally got there to see everyone sitting there.

"Liv are you okay? I tried calling you and you just ignored my call that's not you!" Ashley said

"sorry I just really want to see him I'll come talk to you guys in a few okay" Liv told them

Liv went into his room to find Lou there

"Liv I'm so sorry he was on the way to my house to talk to me and the next thing I know I get a call that's he's here."

"Is he okay?"

"Yea he's just sleeping he was really lucky though. If he got hit on the driver side he wouldn't be here..to tell the truth."

"omg it's all my fault though if I stayed and talk to him he wouldn't have went to you!"

Liv started to break down crying and Lou walked over to hug her

"It's not your fault. He wanted to talk to me about something and I don't know what happen. but he really does love you. Go get something to eat and talk to the others and come back here, The nurse said someone could spend the night and I think you should"

"Thank you Lou so much."

Liv walked back to the waiting room to see everyone looking at her

"So what's going on?" mayhoo asked to walk over to her

"well I came home from work and He was being all rude to me and I didn't know why I walked over to him and he was on the computer and there was a picture of me talking to this guy and they made it look like I was flirting with him and someone sent it to harry, Well we got in this big fight and I just drove away and he was driving to Louis to talk to him and that's when it all happen."

"Who the hell would send a picture of you like that to him? and for him to believe it, is crazy" zayn told her

"I don't blame him. I would kinda freak out too"

"Well do you want us to stay?" rebecca asked

"No you guys should go home and get some sleep I'll text you tomorrow and let you know what's going on"

"Okay if you need us just text us okay?" Liam told her

"Thank you guys it means so much to me and sorry I went MIA I just needed to be alone"

"Its okay we understand" niall told her

Everyone got up and hugged Liv goodbye, Ashley was the only one that stayed because Lou was still there with Harry.

"Liv I'm going to leave okay, They said that if you need anything to ask them okay?" Lou told her

"Thank you so much, You are really his best friend I'm so happy that you are in our life"