camping

Chapter 28

Liv and Harry haven't gone to school in the last three days, Harry finally wanted to get out of the house and got an idea

"Liv I have the best idea ever!"

"Harry if it is any of those sick ideas I swear I will slap you!"

"No I have two idea since your birthday is coming up I want to know if you want to go get tattoos plus I really wanted to get out of the house, and its so nice out I thought why don't we go camping"

"Harry before I get a tattoo I want to get my belly done. plus do you really want another one? You are like covered in them! but sure then in a week we can get another tattoo. But we can't go camping you aren't really aloud to go far places you know Haz"

"Well you do know there is woods in the back silly we can have a bonfire and just chill in a tent"

"well that sound amazing we can do it tonight. Do you have sleeping bags and a tent"

"Yea go down stairs to the basement and I'll meet you outside with the woods"

Liv left Harrys room to go to the basement to get the tents and sleeping bags, Harry was outside waiting for liv with some strawberry's, Chocolate, vegan Marshmallows and gram crackers. Harry started the bonfire.

"Liv do you want some help with that?"

Liv was trying to set up the tent and was failing horribly at it.

"uh.....I can do it!"

"I'll give you 5 more minutes then I'm coming over there and help you"

Liv still couldn't put it together so harry came over and helped her

"Liv I swear some times you are a blond."

"Don't judge me, that explain why I keep dying my hair you know!"

Harry started to laugh at her and the tent was finally up, Liv put the sleeping bags into the tent.

"It's getting cold out, I should really go get a jacket and blanket it for us"

"Okay just hurry up Liv"

Liv ran up the stairs to grab two of harrys jacket that she loved, Harry mom walked into the house

"Hey Liv where is Harry?"

"Oh he's out side I had to grab a few things we are camping outside tonight"

"Oh, you two be safe and no funny business okay"

"Oh we would never"

"You two spend a lot of time together in the same bed and you two have been dating for a few months. I use to be a teen girl too, so if you ever need anything just ask my okay"

Liv felt so awkward she didn't know what to say.

"Thanks I really love him, And trust me nothing going to happen. I better get back to him he must be worried"

"Okay have fun"

Liv went back to harry

"Liv what took you so long.?"

"Your mom....."

"oh no what did she do?"

"it was so awkward. she knows we are you know....plus she gave me a little talk about it..."

"Oh no.. I'm sorry...I was hoping this wasn't going to happen"

"well take my mind off of this and lets have a nice little camp fire fun?"