Move in

Chapter 21

It was the next morning. Liv spent the night with Harry. Harry was up making breakfast for her she was starting to wake up but what really woke her up was Harry's soft lips on hers

"Good morning babe wake up we have much to do!" He said right after he kissed her

"five more minutes!"

"No get up now or I'll pick you up and put you in that chair so you can get my wonderful food I made and the best coffee ever!"

"Harry!" As she pulled the covers over her head

"Liv if you don't get up I will come in there and get you and tickle you!"

"You wont!"

"oh you don't think so!"

Harry pulled the covers off of her and jumped on top of her to tickle her

"Harry stop it! Stop! I can't breath!"

"are you up?"

"Yes! I'm up! I'm up!"

Harry rolled over

"Thank god, but I could have done that for hours"

"oh really well how about I do this!"

Liv jumped on him and started to tickle him

"Liv I don't think you want to do that!"

"Why?"

"Because This!"

Harry grabbed her and rolled back on top of her and started to kiss her. His lips were the most softest things you could ever feel. He knew how to kiss. His touch was amazing and when she closed her eyes she felt like she was in heaven.

"Harry you are amazing at this you know"

"yes but come on now love lets get ready for the day, and get your new room already and I have some shopping to get you some new clothes and what ever you want for your room. My dad gave me his card so you know shopping spree!"

"OH YES! EVERY GIRLS DREAM!......." Liv said being all sarcastic

"why you said it like that?"

"Well I'm not really a shopping kind of girl. But I am in need of some new shoes and stuff so fine. I guess I'll go shopping...."

"YES! Well go get ready I'll be waiting"

Liv got in the shower got dress and told harry she wasn't hungry but she drank her coffee. Harry couldn't wait for this trip.

"I hope they aren't home?"

"who are they?"

"The people I lived with...My 'mom' and 'sister'"

"Well if they fuck with you I got your back..."

"well there is one thing though that we have to get for sure"

"and what is that love?"

"my cats"

"YOU HAVE CATS!!"

"ya is that okay?"

"OMG I LOVE CATS I HAVE ONE TOO!! DUSTY GOING TO BE SO HAPPY TO HAVE FRIENDS NOW!!"

"awe!! I can't wait till you meet mine. It's going to be like my kids are moving in with your kid and we are all going to be one big happy family and have kids of our own!"

"omg Liv you are so crazy!"

"Sorry I can't help it."

"but you are true though. If you want later we can go get a new kitten!"