prologue

sigh

another day at work for Taehyung.

it's hell for him there.

with having to keep his inner gay thoughts to himself, to having to clean other people's shit off their table.

not exactly the type of "fun" you'd want.

--

"Taehyung, you're on cashier duty." one of his workers called out to him as they scrubbed the dishes.

Taehyung nodded, his hand waving a simple gesture to show he was going to do as he was told.

he put his cloth back into his bucket and brought it to the storage room.

dusting himself off, he trudged to the counter and behind the cash-register.

"welcome to Coffee House, what can I get you, sir?" Taehyung asked politely, although he despised being here.

Taehyung looked up to the customer.

wow.

the man was gorgeous.

his hair was beautiful. Taehyung loved the way some of it covered his left eye, and how it was neatly combed.

he looked down to his arms.

damn, his sleeves were rolled up.

Taehyung mentally screamed.

he felt like he would cum on the spot.

but..

the man was.. shaking?

"uh, sir is everything alright?" Taehyung asked as he became worried. why was this man trembling so much?

"y-yeah.. everything's just fine.." the man stuttered.

wow.

his voice was so sexy.

it was so smooth and tender.

every word he said rolled off his tongue like it was nothingness.

Taehyung licked his lips.

"okay.. what would you like to order?" Taehyung asked once again as he bit his lip intensely whilst checking out the male.

"uh, an iced coffee please." the male finally ordered, pulling out his wallet.

Taehyung quietly whimpered to himself, watching how the male's veins would bulge out when he pulled out his wallet.

"that'll be $4.95, sir." the male froze again and bit his lower lip, handing Taehyung a five dollar bill.

"okay, please be seated while we fix up your drink." Taehyung smiled and the mysterious male took off to an empty table.

--

"here you are, sir." Taehyung placed the male's drink down onto the table.

the male tensed again.

"sir, is everything alright?" Taehyung asked again,

"call me that again.." the male muttered under his breath.

"call you what?" the male looked up to Taehyung.

his eyes were full of darkness and lust.

"call me sir again, princess."

wow.